Spin-Off: Strip Clubs Anyone?

LaShanne

I've have a straight girlfriend who goes to strip clubs ALL the time, both male and female clubs. She says it's extremely erotic and she uses the girls' moves as research material for when she's with her boyfriend

Personally, I think "whatever floats your boat" although I can see it getting real expensive. How do you all feel about strip clubs? Just wondering....

I went once but it was kind of an accident. LOL.

It was a guy friend's bday and a bunch of people were supposed to go out to the club. So we drink a little bit before leaving. It's me, my guy friend, and like two other guys. Supposedly some other girls & guys were meeting us there. I fall asleep in the car on the way there. I wasn't worried. I wake up, we're in front of the club. The guys inform me that everyone flaked out and it's just us. I'm like cool, whatever, I'll find me a guy to occupy myself with for the night. We go pay the cover, all the guys get carded, but I didn't and I was younger than all of them. LOL. So I'm like whatever. Girl, I go in that club and the first thing I see is some breasts and booty on the stage. I'm like where in the hell are we? My guy friend goes, "Duh, the strip club. :grin:" I'm like negro I did not know we were going to a STRIP CLUB! But I stuck it out and it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. It's like walking around in the locker room. What was so crazy about it was that the men had to fight with the female patrons for the stripper's attention.

But anyway, I say allllll that to say, I wouldn't go there unless someone had an occasion for it. I find it funny to watch men sit there, get drunk, and ogle over a woman they'll never have. But me? You won't find me tippin' at the strip club no time soon, unless I'm with my man or something. It does turn you on a lot, depending on your outlook.

Back