Spin: Daydream of short hair???

envybeauty

Ok. So yeah it's called LONG hair yada yada.....but does anyone else dream about short hair? Like thinking about how you would look with a particular hair style..

I daydream about it all the time now and I'm scuuuuuuuuuuuured! What if I just ..ya know......happen to be in the bathroom ........ dusting away....... and the next thing you know I accidentally cut a bob or bangs or something. :drunk: or worse..find myself in a salon chair with a SHS.....:look:

Ummmm.....NO WAY! I'll get a short weave before I EVER make that mistake. I know what you mean though because I really wanted a short look, but just went ahead and got the weave cut into a short look. That saves me from doing something crazy.

I thought about weaving it up but sometimes, some days........I long for hair that doesn't take forever to dry, forever to rollerset, uses up a ton of products, yada............

My hair isn't that long yet, but sometimes I miss my short bob...........until I remember what it looked like when I needed a relaxer or tried to put it into a ponytail LOL

So let me get this straight, you cut your hair. The first pic is the most current?? You plan on going natural?? Sorry if you've stated this before. Just curious.

Yes, the first pic is the more current photo. And yeah i've decided to transition. :yep:

Back