Special Thanks to LHCF

bollyhair

Two weeks ago, LHCF member "Kitkat" posted about this HUGE BSS in Fulton Mall in Brooklyn. I live in VA, but my brother lives right near that area in Brooklyn and I knew that I was going to see him in Baltimore soon. So I pm'ed Kitkat for additional info. about the BSS, and she told nme that they did carry Dominican products and Salerm 21! Well, I called the place and got price quotes (most BSS don't do that but I explained I was calling long distance), then I had my brother purchase the items for me. As soon as I met up w/ him in Baltimore over the weekend, he brought this HUGE bag to my hotel room carrying "Nacidit Olive Oil Shampoo & the Rinse, Salerm 21,and 2 other Nacidit shampoos and rinses (can't remember the scent). Can I tell you that I felt like a JUNKIE (and I don't mean 'product'
wink.gif
) standing there in the doorway foaming at the mouth, collecting my goods and handing over the cash
sekret.gif
sekret.gif
! And even though I had washed my hair 2 days prior,....YA'LL KNOW I HAD TO WASH MY HAIR agin, right?
wink.gif
I decided to use the Nacidit Rinse (not the Olive Oil, but the other one-the smell was the BOMB!
shocked.gif
) and I was surprised that the rinse was as thick as it was and not watery. Then I used the Salerm 21 after condition-washing w/ the rinse, and set my hair w/ the rollers that I'd brought and I WAS IN FOR THE NIGHT!!! (6 pm ya'll,....I was like, "I'll catch the HARBOR tomorrow!)

Why was my hair the bomb the next day???
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
I feel like one of those products changed even the texture of my hair (the new growth was way softer and almost felt a bit of a wave to it) and it was all thick and soft.

My point is this: I NEVER would've heard about all these great products were it not for LHCF (as I'm in VA), and I never would've known where to find these products exactly were it not for my girl "Kitkat" posting about the BOMB BSS in Fulton Mall! To all you ladies that do not have access to any Dominican products or Salerm 21, please order online. I too thought, "Well,...I don't want to pay shipping costs,...I don't know if these products are really all that,.." TRUS ME! THEY ARE ALL THAT, and I have 4B hair that is well overdo for a touchup and I can truthfully say that if any product works for me, it will work for ANYBODY! Again,....ALL HAIL LHCF!
clap.gif
cheers.gif
notworthy.gif
dance7.gif

Please give me the info on the BSS - name, number, exact location!!! I live in DC, but I'm from Brooklyn and will be going home for Memorial Day. I've been dying to try the Salerm but haven't known where to get it here(and am too cheap to pay shipping).

[ QUOTE ]
luvSLave said:
Please give me the info on the BSS - name, number, exact location!!! I live in DC, but I'm from Brooklyn and will be going home for Memorial Day. I've been dying to try the Salerm but haven't known where to get it here(and am too cheap to pay shipping).

[/ QUOTE ]

It's called "Feel Beauty Supply" and the phone number is (718)852-6889. Also they have a Manhattan location and that # is (212)795-0747. The Salerm was $8.99, I think and ALL 5 of the products that I bought (HUGE SIZES) TOTAL only cost me alittle UNDER $29. (read "NO SHIPPING COSTS)
wink.gif

THANK YOU!!! I knew I'd be able to find it in NY, I just didn't know where to start. I'd planned to spend part of Saturday afternoon checking out BSS for stuff I can't find here. You just saved me some time!!

Back