Special thank you to all my LHCF sisters

rwanda

I just wanted to say thank you to all my LHCF sisters who has shared all their advice on good hair care. I had my hair cut short about a 1 1/2 to 2 years ago in a pixie cut and decided to regrow my hair back. I followed alot of advice on this forum and my hair is the healthiest and thickest its ever been. My friends and family cannot believe how much its grown. They always ask me what I use on my hair and I tell them its not what I use but what I do. They think its some kind of magical grease or something that I use. I always try to explain the concept of moisturizing, deep conditioning, stretching relaxers, and babying the ends of my hair, is what has helped attribute alot of my growth. Also when I wear braids which I do often, I use a concoction of african pride braid spray mixed with essential oils, moisturizer, and a little conditioner mixed in, and spray every other day, to keep down dryness and breakage. I've sworn off blow dryers, curling irons, and harsh hair styles (only rollersets with maybe a few twists, or a protective bun. I haven't reached the length of some of my hair care sisters here but I'm on my way. Sisters thank you for all your advice and knowledge on proper hair care. :thumbsup:
my%20hair.jpg

Sorry everyone I just took my first hair picture with my cell phone and I've been trying to learn how to put in on my computer and upload it in my profile.

Back