Special Moment Question - Why can't I get my part to stay..

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
No matter what I do I can never get a part to stay right all day. I know that sounds dumb but it's the truth. I love side parts but when I look in the mirror by mid morning and I don't have a part. I see most people with the nicest part there is.

Oh well I may just give up on the part thing.

No matter what I do I can never get a part to stay right all day. I know that sounds dumb but it's the truth. I love side parts but when I look in the mirror by mid morning and I don't have a part. I see most people with the nicest part there is.

Oh well I may just give up on the part thing.

I don't understand. What happens to your part? Is you hair not long enough to stay where you place it. If so you may need clips or hair pins. Sorry if this isn't helpful I just don't understand how a part can go away unless the hair is secured properly.:look:

Do you part your hair often? I can't get my parts to go away. I think because I part the same all the time. Try to keep a part for awhile and see if this "trains" your hair to stay that way.

Have you tried parting your hair the night before & then tying it down tight with a scarf while you sleep? That might help.

Back