Speaking of online dating sites . . .

Glib Gurl

I'm thinking about signing up with a site specifically geared towards BBWs (Big Beautiful Women) and BHM (Big Handsome Men) -- basically a site that specifically for people who are or are interested in dating heavy folks. This might sound weird to some, but I've done match.com and other sites and a lot of times things are going good until I meet the person face-to-face . . . even though I'm very clear that I'm a "big gurl" interest fades after we meet. (Also, in general, I find that despite my best efforts to be cute when I go out, I still don't get a lot of play.) I know some may think that it's just a matter of having "confidence" when going out there, but that's hard to do when your experience tells you that you should not have confidence and that you won't meet anyone. So yeah, I'm thinking of trying one of these specialized sites.

However, I am worried - I know there are "chubby chasers" out there who purposely prey on heavier people because they think they are desperate or because the chaser himself has some sort of fat fetish. I do not get down like that so I am wondering if anyone here has any experience with those types of sites or know of someone who has . . . any positive experiences to report? :look:

sorry...i don't have any info on sites dedicated to BBW.

but I wish u all the luck in finding a site. :yep::yep:Recently I've been searching around for a good online dating site myself. (cuz my singlehood is kicking my butt right now).

I'm thinking about signing up with a site specifically geared towards BBWs (Big Beautiful Women) and BHM (Big Handsome Men) -- basically a site that specifically for people who are or are interested in dating heavy folks. This might sound weird to some, but I've done match.com and other sites and a lot of times things are going good until I meet the person face-to-face . . . even though I'm very clear that I'm a "big gurl" interest fades after we meet. (Also, in general, I find that despite my best efforts to be cute when I go out, I still don't get a lot of play.) I know some may think that it's just a matter of having "confidence" when going out there, but that's hard to do when your experience tells you that you should not have confidence and that you won't meet anyone. So yeah, I'm thinking of trying one of these specialized sites.

However, I am worried - I know there are "chubby chasers" out there who purposely prey on heavier people because they think they are desperate or because the chaser himself has some sort of fat fetish. I do not get down like that so I am wondering if anyone here has any experience with those types of sites or know of someone who has . . . any positive experiences to report? :look:

I have several girlfriends who are bbw. They have good results on www.blackpeoplemeet.com and yahoo. One even got married to the guy she met.

My cousin meets people on Blackpeoplemeet.com- you have to pay for that site though. You can try plentyoffish.com too it's free and I've seen a like to a BBW site too

Blackpeople meet is such a joke. I couldn't stomach anymore of that site. I met my current SO on match.com about two years ago.

Back