Soyabean Oil

LondonDiva

I have noticed a lot of my products are carrying this as the main ingredient nowadays. I think it maybe a cheaper oil to get hold of or something.

In the profectiv products they have SB Oil and also in myAfrica's Best hair fertilizer and ORS Nature Shine and Africa's best herbal gro. For me this oil is very light and is a good protectant of the ends. For anyone who finds finds oils like olive or castor too heavy this is a great alternative.

and it gives my hair an amazing sheen also.

Thanks for posting this! I've never used this, but I am almost out of my jojoba, so sounds like this will be a good alternative.

LD,

This oil is very good and very inexpenisve. I'm glad haircare companies are seeing they can be cheap /images/graemlins/laugh.gif yet still use products that are benficial unlike mineral oil /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

From Natue With Love has soybean oil at 32 oz. for $7.50 and a gallon is only $20.00!!! Go Buy Some!!! /images/graemlins/poke.gif

I'm yo pusha!!! /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

For my hotoil treatments I mix Olive Oil and Vegetable Oil (which is 100% Soybean Oil) with honey. It works pretty good.
Nay.

Back