Soya beans and hair growth

brandy

Six years ago, I grew my hair to bra strap length in a short period. Recently, I've been wondering how did my hair grow that fast and what did I do to achieve such tremendous growth? I remembered that I was taking about six spoons of processed soya beans powder daily, taking Omega H3 supplements and wearing protecive hair styles.
I got the processed soya beans powder from a relative that came back from Nigeria. I can't find soya beans powder here in London. Does anyone know where I could find it or how to process it?
Thanks for your replies in advance.
Rose.gif

Ladies I've just found out that soya beans is a very good source of protein! 100g of powdered soya beans contains 39g of protein
shocked.gif
. It is also not expensive. I need to find this in London please someone help!!!!

I'm in the U.S. but surely London has natural food stores where you can by soya beans (soy beans). I bought some Bob's Red Mill Soy Flour, which is 100% soy beans and 35% protein. 1/4 cup has 10 g of protein. There are instructions on the back on how to make soy milk out of it. This could be exactly the same thing as powdered soya beans. I haven't used it yet but you are inspiring me to Brandy!

Thanks Isis, why didn't i think of natural food stores! I'm buying some tomorrow. I've been reading a lot about this stuff on the net (yahoo UK) for the past 2 hours.It's just amazing to know what soya (soy) beans could do! I personally think you should start using this stuff 'cos its great.
up.gif

Back