SouthernGirl ... I am officially calling you out

LiLi

This is the first time that I have called anyone out and I know you have been called out several times since you have been here ... but OH MY GOSH!!!! Your hair grows so fast!!! Ladies ... check her album out puh-lease.

You trimmed your hair in July and it was at brastrap length and NOW ... you are almost at waist-length! Not only has it grown but it's still as beautiful and healthy-looking when you trimmed it in July.

To what do you contribute your growth? I noticed before (when you so sweetly put your "How To" instructions for cutting bangs in your album for everyone) that you were going to go on Atkins. Do you think that was it (the increased protein), the increased exercising, or the Surge and daily conditioner washes?

I love your hair!!! OCTOBER FEATURE OF THE MONTH ... OCTOBER FEATURE OF THE MONTH!!! :lol:

brownhaired_bonanza said:
Where are her pictures

The link and password are in her profile. I don't want to list it here because lurkers would have access to it.

oh my jeez!!! this girl's hair is... omg... i :love: it!! wow so much growth!!! i want bangs!! i want my hair that long!!! it's so gorgeous, and thick and long... hmm... daily washes, eh? i might have to make some changes to my regimen... no new products, i promised myself, lol, i might just wash more... :look: i swear, it's because i sweat a lot of practice, not because i wanna see if my hair will grow this thick...

look at her ponytails, that is my DREAM ponytail!!! :love: i have a long way to go, but wow, man, i'm in awe. Yeah, so, washing every 2 days for me :lachen:

Last edited:
Something told me this morning to visit her fotki. (She's one of the ones locked in my favorites list). I was like :eek: :grin: There you go again.
This chicks hair is off the chain. I love your hair Southerngirl :love: .
It was hard not to call you out :wallbash: , Again :grin: . I knew someone would follow through this time. Always an awesome inspiration.

Oh my gosh LiLi and everyone :kiss:

Thank you so much! Honestly, I want to hide under my desk :) I have become so "low-key" in my old age (lol). I can remember when I first joined this site, I was taking pix and shouting myself out, but it feels really special to have someone else do it. Big hugz!!! :)

Honestly, I feel more fickle than anything - I can't decide on (hair) colors; I cut bangs, then they grow out so fast, do I want to keep them? I want length - no, I just want to maintain, it's enough to make a girl's head spin!

I'm truly grateful, although not quite waist-length yet. The only thing I do for growth religiously is take my HF37 vits and minimize heat. I also Surge, and co-wash with MNT.

The interesting thing is that I did not do much from July until now except co-wash and Surge about 3x per week. I co-washed daily consistently for the first time ever, and I really think it gave me a boost in growth. I also airdied my hair everyday and wore it down pretty much the entire summer. I'm surprised my ends are not too shabby!

I will probably continue this for a while since I've had great results.

Oh - and regarding Atkins, I do believe that is key as well. I eat lots of protein every day! About 2 eggs every morning (with healthy cholesterol levels). This also helped me reach my fitness goals as well!

Thanks again for the praises. I am truly touched :kiss: :kiss:

Luv,

SG

SouthernGirl, I have ALWAYS admired your hair, it is just as beautiful as your personality. Keep up the good work girl.

Absolutely Amazing. I can say my heavy protein intake is really helping me, and most especially heat!! Reserving heat for when I go to the salon has helped me since July. Seeing pics like urs serve as much inspiration to keep at it! Happy hair growing!!

LiLi said:
The link and password are in her profile. I don't want to list it here because lurkers would have access to it.

Well, if it's in her profile, everyone would have access anyway, right?

secretdiamond said:
no.. only if you're a paying member... i think.

Okay... I see her hair in the avatar, and it is gorgeous.

I did click on SG's name, but saw no password.

Thanks, Secret :)

I thought I was the only one that snuck in and out of SouthernGirlz album, she has beautiful hair, the hair I believe every women would love to have one day. ;)

SouthernGirl,
I agree with all the ladies here your hair is like whoa! But you do really have a sweet personality to boost! :)

You are my inspiration! Your hair is gorgeous and you look like a cross between Sade and Halle Berry. A beautiful lady with beautiful hair! Thanks for updating your album.

I have always loved her hair. It's what I wish mine to be like, and at waist length. Her's is so beautiful. I can spend forever looking at her album.

SouthernGirl said:
Oh my gosh LiLi and everyone :kiss:

Thank you so much! Honestly, I want to hide under my desk :) I have become so "low-key" in my old age (lol). I can remember when I first joined this site, I was taking pix and shouting myself out, but it feels really special to have someone else do it. Big hugz!!! :)

Honestly, I feel more fickle than anything - I can't decide on (hair) colors; I cut bangs, then they grow out so fast, do I want to keep them? I want length - no, I just want to maintain, it's enough to make a girl's head spin!

I'm truly grateful, although not quite waist-length yet. The only thing I do for growth religiously is take my HF37 vits and minimize heat. I also Surge, and co-wash with MNT.

The interesting thing is that I did not do much from July until now except co-wash and Surge about 3x per week. I co-washed daily consistently for the first time ever, and I really think it gave me a boost in growth. I also airdied my hair everyday and wore it down pretty much the entire summer. I'm surprised my ends are not too shabby!

I will probably continue this for a while since I've had great results.

Oh - and regarding Atkins, I do believe that is key as well. I eat lots of protein every day! About 2 eggs every morning (with healthy cholesterol levels). This also helped me reach my fitness goals as well!

Thanks again for the praises. I am truly touched :kiss: :kiss:

Luv,

SG

You totally deserve a BIG shout out ... trust me!! I check your website out at least once/week because you always have nice updates and tutorials. Which HF47 vitamins are you taking? Aren't there like 2 or 3 different bottles. Man they are ex-pen-SIVE.

Sgirl your pictures are wonderful. Thanks for the info on skin care also. Do you just let your hair air dry in a bun after your condition wash?

SouthernGirl was one of the first albums I visited when I joined, and I love your hair. You remind me of Aaliyah.

Yes her hair is beautiful! Her album and Sylver2 were one of the first I checked out and my hair wants to be just like theirs when it grows up... :)

Back