South Jersey Salon Recommendation?

Katt73

Can anyone recommend a stylist in South Jersey (Mt. Laurel, Willingboro, Delran, Cinnaminson area)? My 14-year-old niece is in dire need of a new stylist to do her relaxer touch ups. My sister CANNOT be allowed to do this girl's hair at home or it will look a dry, crispy, broken HAM. Her usual stylist is not about hair health at all (spritz, hot marcel irons, overlapping, rattail combs, etc.) Fortunately, my niece has hearty hair and is still about APL, but she needs a new stylist if I have to send her money myself every 8 - 10 weeks to get her hair done (clearly, she's my only niece or I wouldn't be quite so generous).

I live in South Jersey. There are a few salons out here that are pretty good.

Clique Salon & Spa- 220 High Street in Burlington

Visions Salon- 127 Ark Road in Mount Laurel

I have had relaxers done at both spots and they did a good job. Phyliss at Clique salon is really into healthy hair. Both of these salons are not to far from willingboro.

When I just want a wash & set I go to a Dominican Salon in Trenton called Le Petite 2465 South Broad Street. They are really good and get you out fast. It is a little farther than the other 2 but it is worth the trip. HTH!

I need to bump this. I live in south jersey but need a good salon around clementon or deptford/Woodbury. Good recommendations are greatly appreciated!! :perplexed

I know you said South Jersey but the JCPenny salon @ Garden State Plaza has a stylist who does great relaxers named Theresa. Its a little expensive as its JCPenny but she is very attentive and knowledgeable.

LOL I like how we all need a good salon in jersey. Damaged but not out, how much is a relaxer at jcpenny? Always wondered about that...there's one in deptford but I think I've only seen one black hairstylist.

For South Jersey....Visions in Mount Laurel is really good with relaxers & color. Also JcPenny in Cherry Hill mall.

....But I used to go the Dominican Salon for blowouts etc, one in Camden on River Rd and 21st...I think.

This is great info cause I just moved to south jersey... and I am nervous about going into any salon .... and Im really happy to here that there r Dominican hair salons... yay... I'm from new York where I usually find everything I need

Sent from my PC36100 using Long Hair Care Forum App

I live in South Jersey. There are a few salons out here that are pretty good.

Clique Salon & Spa- 220 High Street in Burlington

Visions Salon- 127 Ark Road in Mount Laurel

I have had relaxers done at both spots and they did a good job. Phyliss at Clique salon is really into healthy hair. Both of these salons are not to far from willingboro.

When I just want a wash & set I go to a Dominican Salon in Trenton called Le Petite 2465 South Broad Street. They are really good and get you out fast. It is a little farther than the other 2 but it is worth the trip. HTH!

I know this post is old, but Visions still has a great reputation.

One of the girls from Le Petite opened a Dominican Salon in Burlington Towship on Route 541. Another one of the girls opened a salon in Burlington Center Mall. I know people who go to both and have great things to say about them.

I also go to Philly to get my hair done. I am in Central Jersey :)

We need to all have a Jersey Meet uP :grin:

Ooh, a meetup would be nice! :yep:

This is great info cause I just moved to south jersey... and I am nervous about going into any salon .... and Im really happy to here that there r Dominican hair salons... yay... I'm from new York where I usually find everything I need

Sent from my PC36100 using Long Hair Care Forum App

I posted info about two local Dominican salons above.

Back