Sound familiar anyone ?

buffalosoldier

Wow look at this website LHCF..I thought I had a hair obsession but these women are off the chain.
Well Its 4.30am and I'll read the next 100 posts tomorrow but first I'll just read all the features of the month one last time.
Wear my hair in a bun ? I dont think so !! Well I guess it wouldnt hurt to try it. "why are u wearing that bun everyday?" asks SO "For your information it is called a protective hairstyle!" I tell him proudly.
Wash my hair with conditioner? Cheapo suave? Ummm..NO! Then again the Vanilla one smells nice and its only $1. Hmm look at the coconut and lavendar. V05 strawberries and cream .. the girls rave about this. oohh look 4 new flavours from suave what the heck only a $1 each.
Surge surge surge ha ha ha maybe if I was bald and absolutely desperate. I bet it doesnt even work anyway hmmm but maybe it does and its only $6. Wouldn't hurt to try it. Let me do a post and ask where they sell it in La. Wonder if I should buy a couple of bottles in case they sell out?
Let me just quickly stop in Sallys and LOOK at the drawstring ponytails, although I'm not going to buy one. Oh so many to choose from, which one shall i get? I'll just buy all 4 -save me coming back later...
$100 for a ceramic chi thats expensive. What? they are cheaper on ebay? Oh here we go $60. Is my paypal account still active? ....

How comes I have no money? I can't even remember the last time I bought anything..
Oh well not to worry let me go to Walmart and buy that hooded dryer. Lucky me I got the last one and only $22. Look at all the money I'm saving by not going to the hairdressers. "Excuse me miss do you work here? Im looking for the satin covered sponge rollers..." They are where? Right next to the scrunchies? Thank you! (I knew that there was something else I needed to get.....)

smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
buffalosoldier said:
oohh look 4 new flavours from suave what the heck only a $1 each.

[/ QUOTE ]

I say that over and over again when I'm in the bss!
laugh.gif
"It's only [insert any amount under $5 here]

and--

[ QUOTE ]
Surge surge surge ha ha ha maybe if I was bald and absolutely desperate. I bet it doesnt even work anyway hmmm but maybe it does and its only $6. Wouldn't hurt to try it.

[/ QUOTE ]

sekret.gif

lol I rationalize my purchases all the time. My new favorite is I dont eat out that often anymore so I can spend that money on hair stuff...u know a good meal out is usually 10 or 15 bucks! THats a quality hair product(or 2!)

smile.gif
It feels so good to know I'm not the only one!! I said in a post earlier that this site has Jedi masters and I've been the victim of a jedi mind trick. I see suave milk and honey and all I hear is ..slip, it has good slip, and in my cart it goes. This is starting to get expensive. Those little 1-5 dollar conditioners and treatments add up when you have 10 of then in your cart
smile.gif
. Then since I could trust folx to make good recommendations for the cheap stuff it was time to move up in the world...first it was the phytodefrisant..22 bucks... (free shipping tho) ..and then that company, blast them, sent samples for other phyto stuff: Phyto 7 and phyto jojoba shampoo. So far I have resisted. This week alone I have ordered a bonnet dryer to replace mine that died (planned purchase tho), a shower filter, a lanza shampoo meijers had on clearance for 4 bucks, the biotin creme and I know some other things. 78.00+. Not to mention what I have spent in the last 6 weeks. I've promised my self no new purchases for a month, I'm going to use and decide what are keepers out of what I have.

I know, I went crazy this weekend because they had suave at the commissary for .79 cent and I have a coupon for .50 cent off. Yall know I was too happy to pay just .29 cent for it!!! Even though I went to texas last week and spent about $30 for some products and just spent another $20 for Shatani to send me some more surge. I think I am good for the year!!! I hope.... Please pray for me!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Leslie_C said:
lol I rationalize my purchases all the time. My new favorite is I dont eat out that often anymore so I can spend that money on hair stuff...

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL !!! These days my latest hair shopping mantra is "well its cheaper than the price of a subway sandwich"
I cant even take myself seriously anymore....
smile.gif

oh my rationale is this... Wow they have a sale at the shoe store these shoes would normally cost $20 more, hmmm, ok If I get the shoes I save the $20, so whatever hair products I buy with the $20 are actually FREE. Since after all the shoes are worth $20 more, so I got some shoes and free hair stuff for the retail price of shoes. This is great!

Wow you guys... actually this is pretty funny. Replace hair supplies with like drugs or something and see how addicted everyone sounds!

[ QUOTE ]
MsNastassja said:
Wow you guys... actually this is pretty funny. Replace hair supplies with like drugs or something and see how addicted everyone sounds!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL..you've been posting for 2 nights straight, its just a matter of time, in fact you may be already OURS!!! (insert evil, maniacal laugh here) ...
lachen70.gif

Back