Soultanicals Reviews

It seems like a lot of familiar products are missing. What happened to the knot sauce, I can't believe it's not butta, Marula Muru Moisture guru, Mango dip detangling slip? I dunno I think I'm forgetting some things but the website was missing things I usually buy. She had previously dumped a lot of stuff I really liked, now she's doing it again?? I can't!!

I'm still not over Bee Mine and My Honey Child going away.... I can't lose them too. It's traumatizing!
:cry:

It seems like a lot of familiar products are missing. What happened to the knot sauce, I can't believe it's not butta, Marula Muru Moisture guru, Mango dip detangling slip? I dunno I think I'm forgetting some things but the website was missing things I usually buy. She had previously dumped a lot of stuff I really liked, now she's doing it again?? I can't!!

I'm still not over Bee Mine and My Honey Child going away.... I can't lose them too. It's traumatizing!
:cry:

It seems those are the products they sell to Sally's although I saw a few of those on the website.

My black Friday/Cyber Monday purchases are slowly coming in (the items in bold came in so far). I made 3 separate orders, I purchased:

2x Ambunu Rhassoul Clay Cowash
1 Master Hair Cleanse Curl Detox
1 Shea-Yurvedic Butta Shampoo
1 Sprout Rice Vitamin Butta Shampoo
2x Afrotastic Curl Elastic DC
1 Fro Despair Vitamin Hair Repair Mega DC
1 Chebe-Ginger, Supa DC
1 Glide & Go Deep Ayurvedic Fenugreek DC
1 Monoi Moisture Slip Fertilizing Dip DC
2x Sprout Follicular Rice Tonic

and as if I didn't get enough I went to Sallys and got the Knot Sauce Detangler and the Can't Believe Its Knot Butta :look:

This is my first time trying them out. Had been wanting to for a long time just never got around to it. The Afrotastic DC, Knot Sauce and Knot Butta I tried last night. I'm a customer for life just off those 3 items.

The last part of my order from BF should be arriving today. On the 31st I ordered Salon sizes for Mega Greens Butta Shampoo and Hibiscus Hair Healer Mask. They are not supposed to ship out until the end of this month. I can't wait to try them. I should be set for a while.

Salon Size Mega Greens Butta Shampoo and Hibiscus Hair Healer Mask came in today. The Hibiscus healer smells so good. I cant wait to try them.
Last night I tried the Shea-Yurvedic Butta Shampoo after doing an Ayurvedic mask. That stuff feels so good. I let it sit for an hour and a half as I did some things around the house. My hair detangled so well. I didn't use anything else after rinsing. I just went on with my wash and go routine. My hair feels so soft and moisturized. I love these products.

Meh
Soultanicals Ambunu cowash. I added ACV to it to lower pH from 7 to 5.5. It's OK. I bought 2 bottles. Not a repurchase. I just can't buy from a company that doesn't pH their products.

I like the Nap'Tical Illusions Hair Grease. I want a b/up. Not sure if it's a Winter Item or not.

I recently reupped on the Supa' Dupa' Bloom Growth Oil and received it the other day.

Used the new Soultanicals products today.

The Ambunu Rhassoul cowash is very creamy with a slight lather. I wouldn’t buy it again because I used half the bottle and it’s not cost affordable. Nice ingredients though. Creamy with a slight slip.
I pUt the getup strand up caribvedic oil on first then topped it with the superfro ambunu hairgo on top. Very nice slip. Super creamy and started tingling immediately. I would buy this again.

Back