Soultanicals Reviews

Waiting on:
x2 Conditioning Cremes (R/O) from the last sale.

I've decided I want either Flufficious or Marula Muru. I've had them both before.

Hopefully, I'll catch a good Fan Friday or something.

Took my time the other day and really perused the site.:look:

I saw a lot of products I hadn't even paid any attention to.

Of course, the cute, catchy names always pull you in further to take a closer look.:drunk:

Want to see if there are any good deals this Fan Friday.:nono:

I've been sucked back into the ST'icals Vortex:slap: @NaturallyATLPCH

Aren't the names cute?? @IDareT'sHair :circle:
We are in this together! :grouphug3:

Ayo is going on maternity leave?

Also, I tried the Molasses DC a couple of times....both alone and w/ added henna. I liked it a lot. I don't think I would buy it again only b/c I get great results with henna + coconut milk and its cheaper.

I hate I clicked on this thread because I want to try this!! I just spent Wayyyy to much money on hair products but.....I really want it :scratchchin:. I've already put the knot sauce and curly silk tress milk in my cart :whip: but I want to add the Knappylicious Kink Drink (for roller setting), the knot ade bubblelicious lemonade, and the curl supreme conditioning creme! :whip::whip::whip:

OK it is late (or early...however you want to look at it). I'm going to walk away (read go to bed) and come back later today!! In the meantime if anyone wants to help talk me out of this I'm open (looking for any excuse to keep my money in my pockets!!)

I hate I clicked on this thread because I want to try this!! I just spent Wayyyy to much money on hair products but.....I really want it :scratchchin:. I've already put the knot sauce and curly silk tress milk in my cart :whip: but I want to add the Knappylicious Kink Drink (for roller setting), the knot ade bubblelicious lemonade, and the curl supreme conditioning creme! :whip::whip::whip:

OK it is late (or early...however you want to look at it). I'm going to walk away (read go to bed) and come back later today!! In the meantime if anyone wants to help talk me out of this I'm open (looking for any excuse to keep my money in my pockets!!)

I ain't gonna talk you out of purchasing (sorry!) but I would suggest waiting until this Friday to see what type of sale she has. If it is a good one, PULL. THE. TRIGGER!!

I ain't gonna talk you out of purchasing (sorry!) but I would suggest waiting until this Friday to see what type of sale she has. If it is a good one, PULL. THE. TRIGGER!!

So where do I find out about sales? I was hoping to see something on the site today but I don't (unless it is just for the VIP members).

Last edited:
So where do I find out about sales? I was hoping to see something on the site today but I don't (unless it is just for the VIP members).

I would sign up using their 'email signup' form. Then, you will be alerted for every sale.

Back