Soslychic finally has pics! HENNA/INDIGO RESULTS

soslychic

After being a member for i dunno....like 5 years I think :laugh: , I'm finally introducing my face to the board. Lol. My henna/indigo is not as black as I wanted so I'm givin' it another go today. It looks darker in the pics. I'm determined not to use any more commercial dye so I can actually start growing my hair. I've been a dye freak for years and I'm surprised I even have any hair left :rolleyes: Thanks for lookin'. Ciao ladies!

http://public.fotki.com/soslychic/hennaindigo-pics/ pw in siggy

Last edited:
I love that dark hair. I still have yet to graduate from black glosses! haha

Thanks yall :) yea if black glosses had been all i'd used, i'd have been fine. :laugh: unfortunately it was chemicals galore for me which is why i'm at this length after being a member since i was about 13

It looks like it took really well. I haven't stepped into the coloring/dying game yet. But I'm going to start w/ a clear gloss soon.

Has anyone ever tried the 90% indigo 10% henna mix that the hennaforhair website rec's for keeping up the black color in between separate henna/indigo treatments? I was wondering if I could get away with that for the time being instead of going through the whole henna first then indigo routine again.

Thanks yall! I actually redid the henna/indigo process because it didn't come out as dark as I wanted the first time and now it's black black black black and I am SOO lovin' it! :woohoo:

Back