Sos: Needing Help To Restore Color Treated Natural Hair (trying To Reverse Breakage)

Awww... it was stiff when I went to wash it out. Minus one tip. I'll try it again at some point later this month or next.
I'd wait until next month. If you overdo the treatment, you will still have the same problem on your hands perhaps a little worse. I used to use the Aphogee.

I use Dudley's DRC 28 Protein Treatment now and I love that one a lot. It's like Aphogee but without the smell.

They took my other favorite one off the market - Ultra Sheen Duo Tex, plus it was super cheap but very effective.

@whosethatgurl,
How are your hair results? Is your hair still breaking?

I'm still seeing strands come out in the main section I was worried about.

I'm sorry it didn't work for you. I hope that when you see your stylist next month that she can help you get your hair back on track.

Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Deep Penetrating Reconstructor

I think it won the Stylist Choice Awards for 15 years in a row...IMO it's one of the most effective protein treatment in the market. (...and this is coming from an Aphogee 2 step lover :))
Would I be able to use this pretty soon? Like this weekend? Lol.

Is this the white and green pack that I would find in walmart? If I'm thinking correct.

I just washed it out. I couldn't get it to foam. I followed the instructions and as I was drying, my stylist called me and basically told me to wash it out. At that point it had been in for about 20 or so minutes anyway.

I'm still having strands in my fingers, I haven't started to detangle yet to truly notice a difference yet.

Why did your stylist tell you to rinse it out? How could she know if it was hard enough from over the phone?? That's annoying... Aphogee 2 step is supposed to be allowed to get rock hard (per the instructions), not just "stiff minus one tip". The product works wonders when used properly. Is this the same stylist who colors your hair?

Would I be able to use this pretty soon? Like this weekend? Lol.

Is this the white and green pack that I would find in walmart? If I'm thinking correct.

Walmart sells the small size (5.1 oz):
https://www.walmart.com/ip/JOICO-K-PAK-RECONSTRUCTOR-5.1OZ/55552685

I usually buy the liter size (33 oz) for about $30 from amazon (the one shipped and sold by amazon, not from 3rd parties)

Ulta also sells the 5.1 oz and 8.5 oz:
http://www.ulta.com/k-pak-deep-penetrating-reconstructor?productId=xlsImpprod6500487

Back