sorry this is the last thread i will make this month

collegeDoll

lol....but for MN users or super smart ppl:

does the length of time mn is on your scalp effect the amount of growth you recieve from it? or can i apply it for a couple hours, then rinse it off and get the same results? like, as long as it sinks into your scalp, is the rest just sitting on there for now reason?

plz answer if you can cuz i dont want to waste my MN :ohwell:

Yes it does. If your going to apply then rinse, in essence, you are wasting it. You would apply it to your scalp only. Now as far as mixing, some use Castor Oil to mix (cold pressed), or jojoba oil. But when I use, I use it on my scalp every night. I hope this helped.

thanx but i already have my mix and have been using it correctly for some time. this is also not my first time using MN, i was using it for my edges a couple months ago. i just wanted to know if applying before work and washing or co-washing when i get home (5 hours on weekdays) does that sound like a good idea. once again thanx ThatJerseyGirl

btw, what gave you better growth, MN or MT?

thanx but i already have my mix and have been using it correctly for some time. this is also not my first time using MN, i was using it for my edges a couple months ago. i just wanted to know if applying before work and washing or co-washing when i get home (5 hours on weekdays) does that sound like a good idea. once again thanx ThatJerseyGirl

btw, what gave you better growth, MN or MT?
I don't know since I haven't used MN but how about you apply it after you cowash if you can. If you cowash daily, the MN will be one your scalp about 24 hours, give or take. I imagine you'd see better results that way.

Back