sore head

vanillabean

Need some advice quick! I was about to wash my hair when I noticed I have some sores in my head, my head is like very sore do tell what is the cause of this? and can it be the vitamins? I foregot to list that I take womens one a-day along with the cod liver oil pills,the pantotheic acid, and the birth-control some please help!

The sores on your head might have been caused by your itchy scalp (saw you were having this problem in another post). I remember when I had an itchy scalp...I would scratch and create sores without even realizing it. If the sores are open...maybe you should wait for them to heal. Try putting some kind of "hair friendly" ointment on your scalp (a little Neosporin <---is that spelled right?! on the sores.
smile.gif
. If the sores are closed...I think it's safe to wash.

For your itchy scalp...I would try Kera Care itchy scalp conditioner and shampoo. When I used this stuff...the problem cleared right up. Now that I am doing co washes everyday... and using coconut I no longer have this problem. I started taking biotin again...so we will see how long that lasts. Biotin makes my scalp itch like crazy!

HTH

I know what you mean by sore spots. I still have a sore spot that refuses to go away. Its painful but there are no actual sores there.

Like someone said it could be down to itchy scalp or they could be realxer sores(if your hair is relaxed) You scalp could've got burnt during a touch up and that could've caused it. I used to get these types but now I just have a tender area where the relaxer used to burn.

I have been using tea tree oil for that area and the tenderness seems to be alivated a little, hopefully it will disappear with continual use

Back