Soooooo, Since I couldnt find an Affirm

KhandiB

As Usual at the BSS I go to, I decided to grab the Profectiv again..

MAN, that relaxer is the Truth like Sojourner.. :lol:

My hair is so soft and cuddly :lol:
(IM POSITIVE MY APPLICATION HELPED AS WELL, CUZ MY LAST 3 RELAXERS REALLY DIDNT TAKE :Blush2: )

Anyhoo.. I have it in my AirDry Pony for work, so Im going to flatiron 2 nite and take pics.. I really really like their relaxer, I think its great for a No-Lye...

I used that one before, its called Relax and Refresh, I used the Silky Black.. I just wanted to relax and get that straight first, since like I said my last few relaxers didnt take for one reason or another :lol:

Anyhoo, I also dont know what color I want, so I didnt want to dye it black and want it cherrywood (which is the color Im gonna use) in a few weeks..

sassyhair said:
Was this the realxer with the color? Did you use the color?

I did not know there was a profectiv relaxer without the color.

KhandiB said:
I used that one before, its called Relax and Refresh, I used the Silky Black.. I just wanted to relax and get that straight first, since like I said my last few relaxers didnt take for one reason or another :lol:

Anyhoo, I also dont know what color I want, so I didnt want to dye it black and want it cherrywood (which is the color Im gonna use) in a few weeks..

I love Profectiv relaxers. My hair is 4a, and awwwh man it make it straight but not bone straight thats the way I like it, but my Dominican Salon loves Affirm so it's pretty much between the two..

KhandiB said:
As Usual at the BSS I go to, I decided to grab the Profectiv again..

MAN, that relaxer is the Truth like Sojourner.. :lol:

My hair is so soft and cuddly :lol:
(IM POSITIVE MY APPLICATION HELPED AS WELL, CUZ MY LAST 3 RELAXERS REALLY DIDNT TAKE :Blush2: )

Anyhoo.. I have it in my AirDry Pony for work, so Im going to flatiron 2 nite and take pics.. I really really like their relaxer, I think its great for a No-Lye...

I would like to see your pics, cos I love your hair :trampolin

The profectiv relaxer is the bomb!

Here is a secret of mine:

After neutralizing with the mousse, instead of applying breakfree as a rinse out conditioner, Apply the Profectiv 60 second reconstructor (must be purchased separately) and leave it on for 5 or 10 minutes with a plastic cap. Rinse and style as usual.

Back