Soooo....

JFK

...my Yoruba demon ("Idris") is trying to bully his way back into my life and I'm scared because I'm so weak right now :cry3:

I would never let him know it but I'm just being real with myself. It's almost as if he saw he couldn't win earlier this year and just laid low until the holidays and now....BAM!

I went out with friends last week and met a random guy who asked for my number and gave it to him. When I got home, I realized I wasn't really interested in Random and just never answered the phone when he called (I know...I should have just told him but I didn't feel like going through the give me a chance BS).

Anyway, so I've been ducking Random for a week whenever he calls. So he called on Friday night and immediately after he called I received another call from a 202 number. It wasn't familiar so I wasn't sure if it was someone I genuinely knew trying to reach me or Random trying to call me from a different number to see if I'd pick up.

So I decided to text the unknown number in case it wasn't Random:

image.jpeg

So at this point I was like "someone's playing on my phone" and stopped responding.

Fast forward to yesterday, I'm shopping and get a phone call from the same 202 number. I decided to pick up, said hello, and heard Idris' voice say

image.gif

I was so stuck
Me after realizing it was him:

image.gif

I don't wanna do this! I don't have time for this! I literally don't have time for distractions...i used all my power to fend him off earlier this year and now he's doubling down on me at such a weak time. No no no no no!
image.gif

Last edited:
Sounds like your emotional attachment might make him a priority in your mind so:
235489-Never-Make-Someone-A-Priority.jpg

Last edited:
@JFK Whats the history with your Yoruba demon? Is there another thread you can direct us to? This isn't likely to change my suggestion. I'm just being nosey but... it's Sunday so I'm asking. Lol.

I just read some of that old thread and I TOTALLY forgot that when I asked him what should I tell a man who wants to take me to dinner, he replied with that wack bs. And I totally forgot he had an attitude because I wouldn't have sex with him.

Soooo glad I could read that....I'm mad all over again.

I'm good now. I can do this.

I read somewhere that feeding the romantic thoughts just takes you further in the fantasy. I'd distract myself with unromantic stuff and avoid feeding that feeling. Just a thought...I may have screenshotted a part of the article. I'll post if I find it.

Back