Soooo Soft Hair!

alireno

I love Infusium 23 leave-in, but my hair is usually very dry until I put something on it. This morning after my hair wash routine, I put Elasta QP Mango Butter throughout my hair and then sprayed it with Infusium 23. I then combed through my hair. After that, I put it in a ponytail to air dry. When my hair was dry it felt so soft. I think this is a very good combination for my hair.
trampoline.gif

clap.gif
congrats on findin another product to add to yo staple but beware this combination is addictive and u may find yoself constantly playin wit yo hair coz of the softness
wink.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
alireno said:
I love Infusium 23 leave-in, but my hair is usually very dry until I put something on it. This morning after my hair wash routine, I put Elasta QP Mango Butter throughout my hair and then sprayed it with Infusium 23. I then combed through my hair. After that, I put it in a ponytail to air dry. When my hair was dry it felt so soft. I think this is a very good combination for my hair.
trampoline.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
It's amazing how different products work together...
I found that out when I combined Elucence with Herbal Essence Conditioning Balm(great for conditioner washes)...
smile.gif

I can tell you that the S-Curl and the Mango Butter is the best combo
grin.gif
. I think the Mango mixed with anything overall can be very moisturizing
smile.gif
I love that stuff.

Back