Sooo...uh.... I bought some Silk Elements...

Iluvsmuhgrass

:sekret: I went to Sally's. :sekret:

I almost lost my mind. My hair had began to break (not bad but more than I had experienced prior to relaxing) and all of a sudden it got bone dry. No matter what I did to it, it felt like straw. I mean.... I don't know what happened. I didn't have an uber DC... I hadn't used anything to dry my hair out at all.... so I was really confused. I had spoken to my stylist and when she didn't get back in touch I knew I had to handle the breakage on my own (why did that sentence have me singing the song by Patti LaBelle and Michael McDonald??? Oooon my ooooowwwwwn... :lol: sorry.) Anyways, I took my happy hips to Sally's (SALE 2/$7 and the DC's $7.99 ) I roamed around and got a hand full of random stuff, put it back, and made a B-line for the Silk Elements. I bought some Silk Elements Megasilk DC's (both kinds) , the shampoo, and the glosser.

You guys. :blush: I had a hairgasm. I prepooed with evoo, clarified with a mild shampoo, washed again with a conditioning shampoo (I know it's redundant but it made me feel better lol), then I slathered on the creamy goodness that is Silk Elements. WHY DID I SLEEP ON THIS BLISS?!?! OMG you guys I used a little leave in HE LTR and my rosewater/glycerin mix and :lick: . How bout my hair is tasty! I mean it's not beautiful "straight out of the salon sexy" but it's soft, supple, and it feels soooooooooooooo good! I'm 4-5 weeks post and I am giddy. If you could have felt the DRYYYYYY rusted steel wool (aka brillo pad) that was the before and the silky soft cottony goodness that is the after.... :love:

I'm sooo sorry I doubted my LHCF sistas. This conditioner is worth it's weight in gold to me.:yep: I think I may have found another staple.:look:

Last edited:
Back