Sooo excited, best deep conditioner ever!!!!

Mocha Princess

Ok, ya'll, I had the RICHEST, most moisturizing deep conditioner last night using Mizani Moisturfuze, honey, and EVOO, it was the BEST deep conditoner I've ever had. :grin: First, I mixed equal parts of honey and moisturfuze conditoner in the palm of my hand, repeating this process about 6 times and massaged it all throughout my hair, then, after putting the conditoner on, I put like 3-4 tablespoons of EVOO on top of that massaging that in as well. I then put on a plastic cap, sat with it in my hair without heat for 45 min, then went under the dryer for an additional15 min, rinsed the conditioner out with distilled water that I boiled and cooled on the stove, applied my leave in, moisturized with ORS olive oil while wet, sealed with WGO oil, and finally did a braid out and put a silk scarf over it for bed. This morning, I took my braids down and my hair came out FANTABULOUS, :woot: it was absolutely GORGEOUS!! :yay: Honestly, it looked like the girls' hair in the pantene relaxed and naturals commercial it was soooo shiny, soft and full of body. :notworthy I have 4b hair and it's usually hard for me to get any of the blingin type shine unless I use serum or polish on my hair, but OMG, not this time!! By the way, I didn't use any shampoo.:) This is now my staple moisturizing treatment!!

ooow! sounds like fun! LOL your bring out the PJ in me...
:lol:

I shall wait until my funds are replished before i go spending :D but i shall try it

Honestly, I'm not sure if it was the moisturfuze conditioner that did this, the honey, the EVOO, or just the combination of all 3. :perplexed I kinda wonder if I would have gotten the same results using any other moisturizing conditioner with EVOO and honey. :ohwell: Hmmm, not sure but I'm gonna stick with this to be on the safe side. :) But next time, I'm gonna make a cocktail conditioner by combining the Moisturfuze, Nexxus Humectress, and humecto since my hair seems to love all three and see how that works. :lol:

Back