Soonest time to wash after relaxer

26INCHHAIR

Hey ladies,
I got a relaxer on saturday and I got some bad burns from an ignorant hair dresser. I really want to be able to wash my hair to get the mousse and hardness out. I was wondering when was the soonest date that I can wash my hair and what types of conditioners would be best to use?

Thanks alot

Hey ladies,
I got a relaxer on saturday and I got some bad burns from an ignorant hair dresser. I really want to be able to wash my hair to get the mousse and hardness out. I was wondering when was the soonest date that I can wash my hair and what types of conditioners would be best to use?

Thanks alot

I'm sorry you got perm burns and that your stylist didnt listen to you. I would wash my hair asap if it were me. I'm not sure of the types of conditioner to use.

I relaxed my hair on Sunday and I am planning to do a deep conditioner before the week is done.

If I were you I would co-wash 'cause I know when I get a chemical burn the shampoo stings really bad!!

SongBird, your hair is a beautiful color!!

Hey ladies,

Thanks alot

you can wash your hair whenever you like .if you have burns or scabs, be careful when you are washing your hair/scrubbing the scalp, because your hair can literally be pulled from the scab off your scalp ( i know from experience) . good moisturizing conditioners that i have used are the ORS packs,and design essentials moisturizing. you will also want to use a moisturizing shampoo (if you are washing your hair) in this case though, i would just go ahead and do a conditioner wash. aloe vera is good for burns , just to let you know.

Back