soo excited hehehe

naturaline

iv just won a miniglide on ebay:D
iv been wamting a mini/maxi for sooo long... i wudda wanted the maxi but wow i just as happy to get the mini;) i know it doesnt have the temp control (my iron in the past didnt either) but il be careful to do just one stroke with a good amount of 'heat defence' spray on it too.

just fort id share my xcitment LOL:lol:

Last edited:
i bought one of these too. you'll love it. it helped me through my stretch and works great for my daughters hair also

SweetCaramel1 said:
i bought one of these too. you'll love it. it helped me through my stretch and works great for my daughters hair also
what do you use to protect your hair? i used toni and gut 'iron-it heat defence spray' on my last blow out. it was ok but im always looking for a better product.

Hmm, I am thinking about getting one, because for some reason I can't seem to get my hair straight with anything else.

blkbeauty said:
Hmm, I am thinking about getting one, because for some reason I can't seem to get my hair straight with anything else.
iv wanted one foe ages... ill give a review to help you decide ;-)
hth

yay!!! congrats on the win
make sure you let us know how you find it and how it works with the british voltage etc.

and dont forget pics

Uzz

RachiQue said:
yay!!! congrats on the win
make sure you let us know how you find it and how it works with the british voltage etc.

and dont forget pics

Uzz
i was thinking about the voltage... i hope it works! my aunt always uses curling tongs from the US so i think it sould be ok. ill let you know.

Back