Sometimes you just have to say good-bye...

I never realized your hair is so thick and luscious! :D

I know the feeling, I cut an inch or so off my hair this Spring. Sometimes it just feels like you have to. But no more than once a year...
It will grow back in no time!

Bye APL hair with old thin ends
IMG_0375.jpg

Hello more even,thicker SL
119.jpg

and to think I'm one of those ppl that vowed not to go overboard w/cutting lol.
I think I will make APl for the third time after this one lol:lachen:
I might as wll go ahead and get cuts every relaxer since I chop a few inches away every two-three months anyways lol

More pics in my albums!

I raned in this thread thinking you was leaving us:lachen::lachen:*whew, wipes f4 head*:rolleyes: Yep, sometimes you gotta go head and cut those ends and start afresh. Your hair is still lovely and it will grow back before you blink your eye.:yep:

I know what you mean. I was getting close to APL and planned to be there by September but I hadn't had a trim in a LONG time and really need one but kept holding off. The other morning I picked up those scissors and got to trimming-- I think it looks better. Your before hair look fine to me-- trust me, mine was much worse than that--but I can see that your hair will definitely grow fuller/thicker and your ends do look nice.
Yup swometimes it's better to just let go:yep:,you'll get to APL soomn enough
Wow, I see the difference. Yum :lick: to those new and full ends. :yep: (and it doesn't look like you lost a lot of length either :))
Awww thx Supergirl!

Your hair looks great ella, before and after the trim.
<3 thx gym you know how I feel

I never realized your hair is so thick and luscious! :D

I know the feeling, I cut an inch or so off my hair this Spring. Sometimes it just feels like you have to. But no more than once a year...
It will grow back in no time!
Thx Flowerhair,well I think I cut a little more then just once already:look:
It is kinda addicting:drunk:

love love the thickness!!
Thx Dee-Dee!

I raned in this thread thinking you was leaving us:lachen::lachen:*whew, wipes f4 head*:rolleyes: Yep, sometimes you gotta go head and cut those ends and start afresh. Your hair is still lovely and it will grow back before you blink your eye.:yep:
Hey t-smith... long time no see.Thx so much I just needed a fresh start lol
OMG-I read the title and thought you were leaving the board Ella! :eek:

Don't scare us like that!:lachen:
Ooops sorry lol

Step away from the scissors!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing was wrong with the first pic. atleast your hair doesn't grow like it's possessed(sp); one side longer then the other with the middle shorter than both sides. :lol:

Back