Sometimes I Just Want to Cry...

dont forget that if you have been abusing your hair for the past couple of years, your hair wont be on point in such the little time you've been here. A lot of folks forget to take into account that sometimes you are basically "starting over" with new growth reagardless if you are transitioning or not.

Ayeshia said:
dont forget that if you have been abusing your hair for the past couple of years, your hair wont be on point in such the little time you've been here. A lot of folks forget to take into account that sometimes you are basically "starting over" with new growth reagardless if you are transitioning or not.

You are right Ayeshia! Thanks for reminding me. It's gets lost in the the day-to-day rituals that what you are doing is "new" to your hair.

Love ya!

yeah I keep reminding myself this everyday too ...lol its hard to imagine that all the length that you have on your hair right now may eventually be trimmed away and non existent in about two years (thats if you are or used to be a frequent trimmer like I was :look:) basically you'll have a whole new head of of stronger healthier hair so dont fret :yep:

Back