Sometimes I get sick of looking all over this site for your albums!

AFashionSlave

Today I looked for a cute bun style that I saw on this site 6 months ago, but I could not remember whose album it was in. I knew that she had bra strap length relaxed hair, but I had no idea where to look. I SEARCHED ALL OVER THIS DARN SITE & I COULD NOT FIND IT! Please help me put some of your album links into my fotki journal so that I can access them without looking all over the place.

This is what my journal will look like:
http://journals.fotki.com/AFashionSlave/LHCF/

If you would like to be included please reply to this topic in the following format to make it easy on me.

LHCF Name:
Album Link:
Album Password:
Relaxed or Natural:
Hair Length (Ladies, Please pick one of the following):
Neck Length & Shorter, Shoulder Length, Bra Strap Length, Midback Length, Waist Length, Tailbone Length

DISCLAIMERS
* Everyone will be able to access your albums on my journal, so if you are shy about linking your album, then please don’t reply to this topic.
*I work full time and I am a full time student, so it may take me awhile to add or delete your album.
*If you are one of those people who likes to change your password every week, then please don’t link your album.
*I will only post “your” album with “your” permission

So, Who wants to help me with my mission?

Anyone?
Anyone?
Bueller?
Bueller? (Ha Ha! Did you get my joke?)

Thats a great idea. I thought about asking certain members if I could copy different pictures of them and put them in my album.

dlewis said:
Thats a great idea. I thought about asking certain members if I could copy different pictures of them and put them in my album.

Your man is hot and I want him BAD!
You betta be good to him and watch your back.

AFashionSlave said:
Today I looked for a cute bun style that I saw on this site 6 months ago, but I could not remember whose album it was in. I knew that she had bra strap length relaxed hair, but I had no idea where to look. I SEARCHED ALL OVER THIS DARN SITE & I COULD NOT FIND IT! Please help me put some of your album links into my fotki journal so that I can access them without looking all over the place.

If you would like to be included please reply to this topic in the following format to make it easy on me.

LHCF Name:
Album Link:
Album Password:
Relaxed or Natural:
Hair Length (Ladies, Please pick one of the following): Neck Length & Shorter, Shoulder Length, Bra Strap Length, Midback Length, Waist Length, Tailbone Length

DISCLAIMERS
* Everyone will be able to access your albums on my journal, so if you are shy about linking your album, then please don’t reply to this topic.
*I work full time and I am a full time student, so it may take me awhile to add or delete your album.
*If you are one of those people who likes to change your password every week, then please don’t link your album.
*I will only post “your” album with “your” permission

So, Who wants to help me with my mission?

Anyone?
Anyone?
Bueller?
Bueller? (Ha Ha! Did you get my joke?)

It's not me because I do not have pics of buns in my fotki but I was replying to your joke...Ferris Bueller Day Off...one of my favorite movies as a teenager...I'm grown as hell now...meaning I'm over 30:grin: but under 32:p

tsmith said:
It's not me because I do not have pics of buns in my fotki but I was replying to your joke...Ferris Bueller Day Off...one of my favorite movies as a teenager...I'm grown as hell now...meaning I'm over 30:grin: but under 32:p

Let me go back and edit.
You don't have to wear buns in your album.
All albums are welcome.

dlewis said:

Dlewis, make sure you remember who pics it is...I have a picture right now by my computer of a member who hair is sooo pretty and long. Of course I asked her permission to copy her picture and she said yes. I keep it for inspiration BUT guess what I don't know who this person is anymore:lachen: I asked her for her permission to copy her picture for inspiration a year ago and now I forgot who it is...I have the before pic and the after pic...

tsmith said:
Dlewis, make sure you remember who pics it is...I have a picture right now by my computer of a member who hair is sooo pretty and long. Of course I asked her permission to copy her picture and she said yes. I keep it for inspiration BUT guess what I don't know who this person is anymore:lachen: I asked her for her permission to copy her picture for inspiration a year ago and now I forgot who it is...I have the before pic and the after pic...

uuummmm, :lol:

I'm a newbie my folder is pretty bare. Help yourself to it if you want.

LHCF Name: Ladytq
Album Link: check below
Album Password: None
Relaxed or Natural: Natural
Hair Length: 3 inches from brastrap

ladytq said:
I'm a newbie my folder is pretty bare. Help yourself to it if you want.

LHCF Name: Ladytq
Album Link: check below
Album Password: None
Relaxed or Natural: Natural
Hair Length: 3 inches from brastrap

Thanks sis!
I added you.

AFashionSlave said:

LHCF Name: dlewis
Album Link: http://public.fotki.com/dlewis/

http://members.fotki.com/dlewis02/
Album Password: none
Relaxed or Natural: 40% texlaxed
Hair Length about 1" from brastrap

I love this idea. The holidays are over and so is my time off from work. I wont have time to post or stalk fotkis as I have been doing these past 2 wks, this will definitely help me. I am subscribing to this thread. THANKS...

navsegda, Emory Girl, Yoniy, LynnieB & Dlewis.

I added all of you to the LHCF directory!

This is fun.
I wonder how many others will let me add them.

LHCF Name Miss Nina
Album Link: in my siggy
Album Password: none
Relaxed or Natural: Transitioning again
Hair Length: Midback

Back