Something Special..

Taya

have any of you ladies tried the Triple Silk setting lotion? Or any of these products. i love the setting lotion it really makes your hair feel silky, soft and rollersets dry fast.Also doesn't leave your curls crunchy at all. I was told that the deep conditioner is really good , and since I'm a junkie (lol) i ran and got it ,but hadn't tried yet. It's in line waiting its turn behind the many products ahead of it waiting to be used for the 1st time or used again.(LOL)

Last edited:
From the bss here in memphis. I'm not sure if it's sold anywhere else. I've only seen the product line in asian bss. Maybe they have a website.But I really do like this setting lotion ,compared to the ultra sheen setting lotion, and the IC leave in conditioner that I use to use for setting lotion mixed w/ motion lotion #9 by Surge.

I love products by Something Special . I just moved to Kentucky and I stocked up on a gallon of triple silk deep conditioner before I left town. I compare it to Humecto by Kera Care and I used their setting lotion in the past and I compare it to Silky Milk by Strait Request. They only have about 2 Asian bss and one Sally's where I live. I checked both stores for their product line and neither had carried it. I will restock when I come home to visit.

hi ladies,

do you mind telling me what bss to purchase this line from? My sis needs a setting lotion & I would love to get this for her.

thanks in advance ladies

tishee said:
hi ladies,

do you mind telling me what bss to purchase this line from? My sis needs a setting lotion & I would love to get this for her.

thanks in advance ladies
Hi Tishee, the stores I've seen is C & P in Lamar/Airways shopping center and I think the name of the other one is Beauty Depot ( it's on Austean Peay you know where the Raliegh Walmart is, it's in that shopping center. The Bss name may of changed when they moved next door but it's the only bss in that shopping center. Hope this helps. Taya

krissyprissy said:
I love products by Something Special . I just moved to Kentucky and I stocked up on a gallon of triple silk deep conditioner before I left town. I compare it to Humecto by Kera Care and I used their setting lotion in the past and I compare it to Silky Milk by Strait Request. They only have about 2 Asian bss and one Sally's where I live. I checked both stores for their product line and neither had carried it. I will restock when I come home to visit.
Hey How are you doing? It's good to see ya name come cross the board, i saw your name on " who's online" and tried to pm you but couldn't. I just wanted to check on you and see how things were coming along. I remember you saying you were moving @ the last hair meeting. Also, someone offered to ship you hair products if you couldn't find what you needed there, So let me know what I can do. Just pm me. okay.
Sorry ladies!!

Taya said:
Hi Tishee, the stores I've seen is C & P in Lamar/Airways shopping center and I think the name of the other one is Beauty Depot ( it's on Austean Peay you know where the Raliegh Walmart is, it's in that shopping center. The Bss name may of changed when they moved next door but it's the only bss in that shopping center. Hope this helps. Taya

thanks Taya!

Back