Something Special Micro-Moist Leave in????

BeautifulNameX

I was in the Beauty supply store a few weeks a go. and i saw 2 new products they were the only 2 in that brand. i know they wouldn't be any where els cause i work there(im walkin up and down the lanes all day) but anywho i bought it and used it when i got home after i washed my hair and it was SOOOO soft. I could not keep my hands out. and it was moisturised and lo0oked healther and it smoothed my edges quite well. i tied it up with a satin scarf and woke up threw on a pony and people at work were askin if i got a perm. i love that suff

But i can never find it i looked all over the net, did yahoo and jeeves searches nothing.

The Brand is "Something Special" Hair Styling Collection

Its the Micro-Moist Leave-in Conditioner

It restores moisture and sheen

conditions

and restores essential oils

then at the bottem it says prevents dry brittle hair

the bac says "Are you tired of having problems with your hair- like split ends breaking and frizzing? Well, this bottle May just be the answer (no lie. . it really was) Because this product is formulated with our unique blend of botanicals and silk protein it thourly conditions chemically treated hair and starts it on its way to normal pH balance."

It says under that Special Benefits:
Leaves hair feeling clean and fresh
adds moisture to prevent drying
prepares for activating or regulag styling
can be used on all types of hair

Directions: After you shampoo with Something Special conditioning shampoo and have dried out excess water apply a dime amount of Something Special Micro-Moist leave in. Massege in and comb through hair. Now hair can be activated if you have curly style. For relaxed haircomb through, set set as you normally would. Something Special Micro-Moist leave in can be left in hair. Hair will have more body use often for best results.

Ingredients: Water Polyquaternium-32, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Quaternium 80,Dimethicone Copolyol Isostearate, Dimethicone, Panthenol, DM DM Hydantoin, Fragrance.

i love this stuff man im running out.:cry:

all the info on the bottle at the very bottom is

DFB Enterprises
Memphis, TN. 38018

HAVE ANY OF YOU TRIED IT?? SEEN IT?? OR HAVE ANY INFO???

Back