Something really weird happened today....

[ QUOTE ]
divine said:
Its gonna cost you ..
I take checks, money order, credit card, and cash....
100 dollas

[/ QUOTE ]

you musta washed that sulfur8 out yo head and you tryin to get the $$ back...this is coerc uhhh this is bribe uhhh this is robber..errrr ummmm this aint right...i told you leave dat grease in yo head
laugh.gif

its still their, but theirs a lot you ppl don't know about the great divine_mami
but you guys will see......;)
wait..................
give me a month and u all will be mines
lick.gif

[ QUOTE ]
divine said:
its still their, but theirs a lot you ppl don't know about the great divine_mami
but you guys will see......;)
wait..................
give me a month and u all will be mines
lick.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

umm well the divine mami aint got nothin on the irrisistable one...i aint scurrred ...glad you left that grease in tho....the divine mami can hang with the sulfur8 im sure...just pass out some nose pins for the folks around you
lachen70.gif

I like the question thing, but what if you're not @ the BSS. I can't see walking up to someone on the street going "have you seen the S-Curl?"
lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ladylibra_30 said:
how about:

are you a member of lhcf?
look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing, just about to post that question...

I thought our sign was to take our right hand and smooth our hair down the right side of our heads?? This discussion came up before. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Remember Supergirl, you and i "did the sign" at our first Dallas meeting. I guess that was unofficial though! I think that's a good one! Any suggestions??

[ QUOTE ]
I thought our sign was to take our right hand and smooth our hair down the right side of our heads??

[/ QUOTE ]

But what if you're wearing a bun?
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
It would be even more obvious that you were a LHCF member then.

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
Yep! I think we brought the bun back (which went out with sun visors).

i've seen people that i suspected of being members but i didnt know we had a sign hmmm....
scratchchin.gif
i'm just gonna blurt out, "hey girl
wave.gif
have you been to LHCF lately??" and if she looks at me like i'm crazy i'm gonna just stroll on
lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:
we need lhcf badges for identification purposes
look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

my thought, exactly!!! i always thought we should have those little button "college" type pins like bill cosby used to wear on his famous sweater collection. they should just say "LHCF" and leave it at that... that way we don't have to say anything just nod, do the white girl flip and keep it movin' *S* (or if you're wearing a bun do the hair smoothing thing *L*)

Back