Something Looks Different And Idk What It Is

CityGirlLuv

So I took a picture back in September (I didn't measure), and I JUST took a picture this morning to compare my hair. I don't know if it grew or not, but something about it looks different and I'm thinking perhaps it got thicker? Maybe you all can help me, and please excuse the mark on my face lol. The one on the left is from September and the one on the right (with the striped shirt) is from today.

Yea, your ends are hanging lower, I can tell by looking at the length on the right side. You're retaining, and that means your hair is growing!!:grin:

now that we've established its longer, can we get a reggie?

Sorry it took me long to answer this lol.

I ONLY drink water now and tea on some occassions.
I use Megatek all on my hair (not just the scalp) (like once a week) and I also use Mane N Tail Conditioner on top of that.
Lavender JBCO on my scalp (twice a week - Tues. & Thurs.)
Put coconut oil in my hair every night and massage it in for five minutes.
Plus I take a multivitamin (One a Day teen advantage), Virgin Coconut Oil, Silica Complex, and Omega-3 (NOW vitamins) [twice a day except for the one-a-day vitamin b/c it has iron in it]
And Oct. 30th was the first time I've straightened my hair since September 14th, so no heat either lol. Next time I may straighten my hair in December.

I wash my hair once - twice a week with Giovanni's Triple Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner

Last edited:
Back