Something funny

hairIAM

I was playing with my 2 month old baby girl earlier today. In just 2 months her hair has grown about 1/2-3/4 inch from when she was born. I was talking baby talk to her saying , "ooh Brooklynn, I like how your hair has grown girl, what's your regimen. Can you tell mommy your regimen so her hair can grow fast like yours" My husband was sitting there laughing at me and said..." I bet if you read on that hair board that Enfamil formula made your hair grow, you would start drinking it up" :lachen: I thought that was funny.

:lachen:Enfamil ! Too funny :lachen:

Congratulations on your little baby girl :congrats:

My firstborn, a girl, is also two months old! She was born with a TON of hair, and I always tell her to take her 'vitaminas de naminas' aka breastmilk so she will be extra intelligent and extra pretty. She drinks Enfamil too so hmmm.. just kidding :grin:

I don't know about you, but I can't wait for her hair to get longer so I can use more than just the cute headbands! :yep:

:lachen:That was good!

I think all of our significant others do this to us :spinning:

Mine thinks I am completely nuts!!! I was putting the MN mixture on my hair and he asked me what it was...and I couldn't lie and so I just told him it was a recipe I got from the board :blush:, and thank God he didn't ask me about it's contents!:look:

:lachen:Enfamil ! Too funny :lachen:

Congratulations on your little baby girl :congrats:

My firstborn, a girl, is also two months old! She was born with a TON of hair, and I always tell her to take her 'vitaminas de naminas' aka breastmilk so she will be extra intelligent and extra pretty. She drinks Enfamil too so hmmm.. just kidding :grin:

I don't know about you, but I can't wait for her hair to get longer so I can use more than just the cute headbands! :yep:

Me too. Question: Is your daughter's hair thje same texture as your hair was when you were a baby? My baby's hair is totally different than the hair I had as an infant. My hair was very curly and poofy (like it is now ), while hers in straight and very fine.

To Divarox : Thank you! I love being a mom :grin:

Me too. Question: Is your daughter's hair thje same texture as your hair was when you were a baby? My baby's hair is totally different than the hair I had as an infant. My hair was very curly and poofy (like it is now ), while hers in straight and very fine.

No. Her dad is a curly haired Mexican, but his curly hair is different than curly hair of other mixtures. How can I explain? It's like Amerindian hair but curly. What I like about his ( and hers seems to do the same) is that his hair can appear to be very curly (didn't know how curly till we went to a Florida beach one day), spiraled, wavy, or straight with little to no manipulation. When her hair is wet or sweaty it's curly but as it dries it becomes straight. Then as the day goes on it can become wavy or straight in some places and semi curly (doesn't produce a full curl yet) in others. If I put a hat on her and take it off after a little while it lays down straight. Note: when I say straight I don't mean spiky straight as many Mexican babies have. Her hair will change throughout the day on its own without me having to do anything to it. The two things that she seems to have gotten from me is the number of hairs on her head -- I think I have even more than her dad :eek:, and 2nd her hair highlights very easily like mine did as a baby. BTW as a baby my own hair was a straight medium curly (but very different in texture from my baby) and I too was born with a ton of hair so I am glad she too has lots of hair cuz that's what I'm used to. :spinning: So how are you finding your baby's hair?

Back