Something besides Country Life Maxi-Hair?

Leshia

Hey ladies, /images/graemlins/wave.gif
Is anyone taking anything great besides Country Life Maxi-Hair? I'm taking it (at $17.00 per bottle via the Vitaminshoppe.com website) and I'm wondering if there's something else "good" that I can try? These seem to include a lot of great ingredients, but I want to know if there's something else. After JUST discovering Puritan's Pride Biotin, I don't want to miss out on anything else good any time soon. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif So, anybody taking anything worth trying??

Go to vitacost.com and you can get CL Maxi-Hair for $7.63. Just wanted to let you know in case you would like to save some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
alireno said:
Go to vitacost.com and you can get CL Maxi-Hair for $7.63. Just wanted to let you know in case you would like to save some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/mad.gif I JUST re-ordered more country life maxi from vitaminshoppe.... /images/graemlins/cry3.gif

Hi There!

I have switched back to the Andrew Lessman Hair Skin and Nails after trying the Country LIfe Maxi Hair.

Well, I switched for a few reasons. First, they're much easier for me to swallow and second, I like the way they made my skin look too.

I use Vitol Great Hair. I'm considering changing to CL Maxi Life hair. But the Vitol's been great so far.

And Jade co-signed it for me when I switched from GNC moany moons ago.

~Tracy

I'm not even going to THINK about switching to something more expensive. My husband already thinks I'm a drug addict when seeing all the charges from vitaminshoppe.com! He thinks I'm turning into some sort of treehugger nature nut. Poor guy doesn't realize the seriousness of it all. /images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm going to look at the ingredients of all three of the vits you guys suggested though...yanno, just to see. /images/graemlins/look.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Leshia said:
My husband already thinks I'm a drug addict when seeing all the charges from vitaminshoppe.com!

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Back