Someone please help me!

LynniePooh1

Ok so I started a thread awhile about about me and a male friend of mine. I was concerned about us being too close. So for a little while I seperated myself from him. But then we became back close :ohwell:. Well know I have feelings for him. I don't want to pursue anything with him, but want to seperate myself from him before I get my heart broken. But I don't know how to tell him that I can't be his friend anymore. Can someone tell me what to say?

This is my original thread here http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=652005

I'm sorry I have questions,

what do you mean 'we became back close' and why do you feel you will get your heart broken?

I seperated myself from him for a period, but we became back like best friends again. And I feel like I would get heartbroken because I don't believe he feels the same way about me as I do him. And I know that if I continued this friendship, my feelings would only grow deeper..so it's best to end it

I seperated myself from him for a period, but we became back like best friends again. And I feel like I would get heartbroken because I don't believe he feels the same way about me as I do him. And I know that if I continued this friendship, my feelings would only grow deeper..so it's best to end it

LynniePooh1 I haven't read the other thread. But can you be honest with your male friend and tell him that you've developed feelings for him? If he tells you that he doesn't feel the same way then let him know that you have to separate yourself in order to protect your feelings / emotions.

To add to what Pinkpebbles said, pray about it, in your original posts you mentioned that both of you have a relationship with God, so don't leave him out of the equation He is concerned about everything that concerns you..

It is possible that LynniePooh1 could tell him about her feelings, though I think we always have to think hard about why we're choosing to do/say something and what we hope to achieve by doing so.

As for you, you all may be friends, but you don't owe him your time and attention. You can fill your time with other things and other friends, and just be busy and full of life without necessarily telling him that you are backing away from him because you have feelings for him.

Last edited:
The Lord says... "Fear Not" for He is with you and shall never leave you. He will lead and guide you in all truth (and direction).

:bighug:

Back