Someone made a mistake! Yes to Carrots Moisturizing Mud Mask $3.24 at Target!

kami02

While in Target today, I decided to compare the prices of Yes to Carrots at Target with Duane Reade (NYC drugstore). I picked up the conditioner and the moisturizing mud mask dc and took it to the scanner. The con is $7.99 at Target and $6.50 (on sale this month) at Duane Reade.

When I scanned the mud mask, the machine said $3.24!!! At first I thought the machine was broken and I was looking at the product number lol! Just to double check, I picked up another container and it was still $3.24. I bought it on "sale" at Duane Reade for $10. I just checked the website, and its $12.99. So someone made a big boo-boo!!

There were three, I bought two... so if anyone lives in Brooklyn - go to Target at Atlantic Ave and get the last one... that is if you already use it. I do and LOVE it!

I think its being discountinued. I work at walgreens and we are not getting anymore.

I don't think it is. They always restock at Target and it's not normally on sale. Some Walgreens don't sell it. If it does, I'll need a room in my house for the amount I will run out and buy! That stuff is hair crack!!! :yep:

2 days ago I purchased some from GNC website for 25% off. Yesterday I received and email saying my order had been cancelled and the product was no longer available :perplexed

2 days ago I purchased some from GNC website for 25% off. Yesterday I received and email saying my order had been cancelled and the product was no longer available :perplexed

OH EM GEEEEEEE!!!!!! WHY, LAWD WHY YOU WANNA SNATCH MY BELOVED YTC AWAY!!!!!!!!???????? :wallbash::wallbash::nono::nono::wallbash::wallbash::ohwell:

I wished i'd keep the email they sent me but they made it sound like they wouldnt be selling it any longer. I normally order from GNC when it's 20 or 25% off plus free shipping and Walgreens is not having a sale....when i read the other ladies post I figured it's because it's being discontinued. IDK.

on GNC its 20% off and free shipping right now. Thats still a good deal but not better than $3.24 at Target. I may have to go there tomorrow after work because its out of my way from where Im at now.

I wished i'd keep the email they sent me but they made it sound like they wouldnt be selling it any longer. I normally order from GNC when it's 20 or 25% off plus free shipping and Walgreens is not having a sale....when i read the other ladies post I figured it's because it's being discontinued. IDK.

I was at Walgreen's today and it was still there. They were discontinuing the liquid bath soap tho.

While in Target today, I decided to compare the prices of Yes to Carrots at Target with Duane Reade (NYC drugstore). I picked up the conditioner and the moisturizing mud mask dc and took it to the scanner. The con is $7.99 at Target and $6.50 (on sale this month) at Duane Reade.

When I scanned the mud mask, the machine said $3.24!!! At first I thought the machine was broken and I was looking at the product number lol! Just to double check, I picked up another container and it was still $3.24. I bought it on "sale" at Duane Reade for $10. I just checked the website, and its $12.99. So someone made a big boo-boo!!

There were three, I bought two... so if anyone lives in Brooklyn - go to Target at Atlantic Ave and get the last one... that is if you already use it. I do and LOVE it!

Check the expiration date. This item has a 3 year shelf life and many stores will put it on the clearance rack when it's about to expire.

I found some in my local Walgreens along with the YTC Shower Gel and YTT (Tomatoes) body cream for under $4 - all due to expire within 60 days.

Check the expiration date. This item has a 3 year shelf life and many stores will put it on the clearance rack when it's about to expire.

I found some in my local Walgreens along with the YTC Shower Gel and YTT (Tomatoes) body cream for under $4 - all due to expire within 60 days.

They both expire January 2011. Someone just made a mistake with the price. There are no signs advertising the price or anything. This has happened to me before at Target, which is why I always scan the price to see what pops up.

I looove YTC mask! I've bought 5 from Ebay, but it's also been on clearance for $6.99 at my local Walgreen's for a month, so I bought 3 more. However, I talked about them to friends and family and gave them away :-( Anways, I drove to 3 Targets tonight and they were all regular price. To console myself I picked up 3 Phillip B. DCs and a leave-in that I read about in another thread today lol.

Can anyone tell me where I can find clearance YTC mask in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and/or if the Phillip B. DC has similar results to the YTC? If so, I'll stop the "great orange hunt". By the way...my $6.50 LHCF subscription has been my most expensive purchase ever lol. Thanks

Out of all the sales we had on YTC, its never been that cheap. If it had an orange sticker that store isnt going to carry it anymore. I'll check tomorrow to see if its being discontinued from our warehouse or the manufacture.

Never used it before, but I found 2 boxes on the shelf at Target for a whopping $3.24.......hope I like it. Also found a jar of Kera Care Conditioning Creme Hairdress for $5.24, I will use them for baggying.....:yep:

They both expire January 2011. Someone just made a mistake with the price. There are no signs advertising the price or anything. This has happened to me before at Target, which is why I always scan the price to see what pops up.
This happens to me in a lot of stores but I don't always think it's a mistake though.....I find that a lot of stores don't keep up with their signing so things go on sale and they never advertise it.:perplexed

I can't count the amount of times I've scanned something in a store and it's way cheaper than advertized. I always get an adrenaline rush when that happens:grin:.

As far as YTC, when I got the last jar in Walgreens I was under the impression that it was being discontinued there. I think the sign said "Last Chance" or something. If they discontinue it completely I will cry but oh well, what can you do *shrug*. I paid $4 and something for that jar so something's going on for all these places to have it for so cheap.

Back