Someone adopt me please

NappFrizz83

:littleang lol but anywho

i went natural well chopped my hair May 2006 i really didnt have a choice because a bunch of my relaxed hair was breaking off from the natural and it looked a mess. The whole time i've been natural i been wearing braids and sewn ins but once i decided to put a permanent dye in my head why?? because im dumb ever since then my hair has been getting nowhere im guessing its breaking faster than its going because its been the same length for awhile. so at this time im slowly trimming the color out. I feel like my hair is a mess the breakage plus i let my mom cut it and now its totally uneven i just need some advice oh yeah and im still in braids right now

My hair now:
Picture189-vi.jpg

i dyed my hair right before my son was born and i'm STILL growing out that daggone hair color. :perplexed those dry colored ends are the bane of my existance!

the best advice i can give is moisture, moisture, moisture and protein. that's what keeps my ends from being downright horrible. :yep:

i dyed my hair right before my son was born and i'm STILL growing out that daggone hair color. :perplexed those dry colored ends are the bane of my existance!

the best advice i can give is moisture, moisture, moisture and protein. that's what keeps my ends from being downright horrible. :yep:
it sucks..what was i thinking? :wallbash:

I totally agree with the moisture & protein, the color is nice and from that picture it is hard to tell you are having any issues

Back