Somebody Help!

sky_blu

Maybe its just me but my hair grows unevenly well at least in the back. The back of my hair grows longer than any other part on my head and I dont know what to do. I get a trim every 8-10 weeks to eliminate my split ends but no matter what I always have alot of split ends in the back because theres where its rubbing the back of my shirt (which Im told the friction causes split ends). Im also struck with the Brooke Valentine syndrome lol okay my neck not that short but its close, so when my hair was shorter it always look like I curled it because it always looked curled under. Now that my hair has grown more it looks like I flipped it out with a curling iron everyday. What can I do??? Hopefully Ill have some pics to show exactly what Im talking about but its a pain to upload them in correct sections. This time around (since I just got my relaxer) Im going for the wrapped looked along with tying it with my satin cap at night.

hmmm....you can start ONLY wearing silk and satin tops...or bite the bullet and just put your hair up :ohwell:

Shatani said:
hmmm....you can start ONLY wearing silk and satin tops...or bite the bullet and just put your hair up :ohwell:

Satin silk :lachen: I stay in FL its just too dang hot to be wearing either. Im thinking of just getting a couple pieces in my head then because I was pinning it up but my stylist was like thats breaking my hair out in the middle of the back of my head where I was wearing it at. My hair is not long but the back touches my shirt.

During this time of year I wear more blouses/shirts/dresses with straps. Your hair would be touching for the most part just your skin. Just make sure the straps are not too loose so your hair doesn't get caught.

you can do those cool banded ponytails....not too tight of course...but you can tuck the ends into the bands...

Back