Some guy did a weave check on me.

when i had my hair natural and long, it was in a puff and a guy walked behind me and pulled my puff and was like "i thought it was fake, u know how you girls are"...bum!

when my older sister was in middle school, she had long hair (always has...she hates it but man i wish she'd gimme this hair growing disease of hers!) anyway she had it in a ponytail and apparently some girl was jealous of her hair and took scissors and cut hair right off her ponytail.

the things people will do to manifest their hateration.

PittGirl06 said:
when my older sister was in middle school, she had long hair (always has...she hates it but man i wish she'd gimme this hair growing disease of hers!) anyway she had it in a ponytail and apparently some girl was jealous of her hair and took scissors and cut hair right off her ponytail.

That happened to a friend of mines in middle school. She didn't even know until she got on the bus to go home from school and boy did she cry all the way home. Some people are just so rude and ignorant. Had that been my hair we would have been :swordfigh. Oh the lengths haters will go to...

belleza said:
I was out dancing, and this guy comes walking from behind me, and puts his hand on my hair, and gives it a very slight pull and keeps walking. We were in a crowd of people and it was dark, so he disappeared into the crowd before I could check him. Has that ever happened to anyone else. :mad:

no he didn't.

bmoreflyygirl said:
That happened to a friend of mines in middle school. She didn't even know until she got on the bus to go home from school and boy did she cry all the way home. Some people are just so rude and ignorant. Had that been my hair we would have been :swordfigh. Oh the lengths haters will go to...

That is just terrible. People are so mean.

PittGirl06 said:

This happened to my sister when she was little. My mom thinks an adult did it because they hid the cuts in her braids. She didnt know it had happened until she took her hair down to comb it.

I had a coworker do this to me during a term as a student teacher. But he told me before hand that he was about to check for weave, so it was funny to me. But I've had females do weave checks on me.

PittGirl06 said:

Some girl did that to me in kindergarten. My hair was in two braids and she cut a piece out of one of them. I didn't know it -- I thought we were just playing 'hairdresser' nicely like she asked. Then the next morning, when my mother went to take my hair loose, a long chunk of a braid fell out. I don't know if she really meant to do that, though. I don't want to think that she did. :ohwell:

renee_n_3000 said:
Some girl did that to me in kindergarten. My hair was in two braids and she cut a piece out of one of them. I didn't know it -- I thought we were just playing 'hairdresser' nicely like she asked. Then the next morning, when my mother went to take my hair loose, a long chunk of a braid fell out. I don't know if she really meant to do that, though. I don't want to think that she did. :ohwell:

OMG! If someone ever did that to my daughters it would be on!

Phoenix said:
I can't believe that people really do this. That is such a violation. You wouldn't walk up to a stranger and grab their boobs if you think they have implants or poke someone in the eyeball to see if they had a glass eye! IMO it is never okay to touch a person's body without their permission. Now see, if you had turned around and smacked him people would have thought you were wrong.

Yeah, that's a bad thing to do to somebody if they have fast reflexes and good eye/hand coordination (which may equate to a good smack or a really good roundhouse). :lachen: That was soo wrong and it would be soo on! (I am saved y'all but I am yet a little choleric (This tiny characteristic keeps me on my knees.))

Last edited:
Back