Solid Christian Colleges

rafikichick92

I am getting ready to transfer to a four year school next fall. I was wondering if any of you ladies know of any solid Christian colleges.

A couple of notes: I don't care about racial/ethnic make-up, I don't care about denominational affiliation or lack there of, I don't care if it's really strict or not or has a lot of rules, I don't care about size and I don't care about locations.

I'm just looking for suggestions/names (and experiences of yourself or others if you have any). TIA! :grin:

I am getting ready to transfer to a four year school next fall. I was wondering if any of you ladies know of any solid Christian colleges.

A couple of notes: I don't care about racial/ethnic make-up, I don't care about denominational affiliation or lack there of, I don't care if it's really strict or not or has a lot of rules, I don't care about size and I don't care about locations.

I'm just looking for suggestions/names (and experiences of yourself or others if you have any). TIA! :grin:

Nazarene College in Olathe, Kansas. It's located in a suburban area of the greater Kansas City metro. Very nice school, they offer master's degrees and I believe a few phD's, so it's a university now. I've known several people who have graduated from there and they loved it.

You may be interested in this site as well, which is based on surveys by the schools themselves. It doesn't say how old this information is, but it does provide a nice break down of each school's theology and respective dogmas... I wouldn't rely too much on the ratings.. lol

Christian Colleges

Thank you, ladies. Does anyone else know of some other good ones?

Thanks for the correction.... that's a typo... I've lived in ViBeach for 6 years and been to that school a few times... go figure. LOL

I went to the law school for a moot court practice round...it was gorgeous!

Liberty University in VA
Cedarville University in OH - I almost attended this one
Pensacola Christian College in FL
Bob Jones University in SC - I've heard that this one is a little controversial, but I do have friends who attended and they liked it.

My old pastor's daughter goes to Liberty ... don't know how she likes it ...
My brother actually went to Bob Jones. I love it there and I'm really thinking about it, but the lack of financial aid has me :nono:. But as my friend told me last night, God can make a way ...

So I'm still on the lookout for names, but thanks for all your suggestions, ladies. :yep:

Hi divya :wave:

Yes, it's a gorgeous campus! A friend of mine is now in Divinity school there. They do have state-of-the art media equipment/rooms, etc.

I went to the law school for a moot court practice round...it was gorgeous!

What qualities and majors are you looking for? I went to a Christian University, and I went to a Christian Law School. Are you looking for general majors or divinity/ministry schools?

Back