Solia Flat Iron VS Conair Ceramic

aquajoyice

Why is it that my old Conair ceramic that was given to me a while ago works better than my new state the art Solia flat iron with all it's bells and whistles? I did a small section of hair in the back and my hair felt like straw afterwards. Then I used my Conair to see if it was my hair or the flat iron and sure enough my hair was silkier with the old school flat iron. Obviously my hair doesn't care how many scientist lost sleep over the tourmaline tech. It doesn't like it. Am I alone or are there others whose hair is defiant against cool new flat irons?:rolleyes:

Aqua- I have a Conair Ceramic, and for years it was my fave. I discovered LHCF and being the pj that I am bought quite a few flat irons. I would try the new irons and think they stunk compared to my Conair. When I bought the Solia, it was love at first flat iron. I have not gone back to the Conair at all. The Solia makes my hair feel smoother and softer compared to the conair, but the most telling sign for me, was that the ends of my hair feel so much better with the Solia.

I am soo sorry the Solia did not work for you. I feel like people either love or hate the Solia.

It's weird becuase I did both of my neices hair with it (one is a 3c/4a and the other is a 4b) and it worked great for both of them. They got great results, shiny silky hair. But me not at all.... i'm going to give it another shot and try prepping my hair with different products before.

I have a Solia , infact i have two ... and I will continue to buy them, they work so well and left my"relaxed" hair feeling like silk

Back