SoftSheen-Carson Dark and Lovely Beautiful Beginnings Kids Edge Tamer + Protector

I use it on my daughter, it works for her she has 3 type hair. There are some people on the forum that use it though b/c that's where I got the idea:yep:.

no, but I am usually pleased with soft sheen carson products. Let us know how it works out if you get it. This might be something I could use.

I love using it and I have 4a/b hair. It slicks way better than jam....but its really for the edges only because its really thick and I would be sitting there for hour trying to get it out the tube, lol. Soon as you put it on your hair, those naps will lay down and that's before you brush it. It doesnt dry hard either so sometimes if you dont put a scarf on after applying it your curl may revert back. Overall good product for me.

I just bought this on Saturday and used it this morning for bunning! I was looking for the new ORS Edge Control and couldn't find it. I was also looking for the Dark & Lovely Ouchless Detangler and the Edge Tamer was right beside it so I grabbed it! I love the smell and it laid all my flyaways down and they stayed down all day!!! I am 2 weeks post so the real test will come after I am 8 weeks post but so far so good!!!

My coworker swears by it. She is texlaxed with a visible curl pattern but has a hard time getting the edges to stay down.

I use in on my edges at times but mostly on my daughters. She has short edges that doesn't stay down for anything, this does the trick. I've also use it to tame my eyebrows if I haven't made it to the salon for a wax job.

I found it at a local BSS... I'm not too impressed by it. It just made my edges curly. It looked okay when I first applied it, but by the end of the day it's just a frizzy, flaky mess. :nono:

Back