Softest Moistest rollerset...

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
What did you use to achieve yours. I'm not talking about a boucy, swing rollerset but a soft most rollerset.

What product combination would you use to achieve a nice soft set. Would it be: leave-in/moisturer/oil or something else.

I have achieved a "soft" rollerset by using the combination of Rusk Smoother and Infusium 23 leave in. What I mean by soft is it is soft to the touch and felt really moisturized.

If I want these same curls to hold for a few days, I add a little setting lotion in this mixture. I tried using oil in the mixture before but it ended up being too heavy. Tried using the Infusium 23 alone and it left it a little too crunchy/stiff, but I found that the two together was a winning combination (Rusk Smoother and Infusium 23).

A combination of Salerm 21, Razac Leave-in diluted with water, and serum works for me.

I might try Lacio Lacio also.

A very effective deep conditioning treatment, followed by light styling aids :yep:
Adding minimal product on the hair before setting is just the trick.

Everybody knows what I use, look at the siggy :lol:

I got my softest rollerset when I used the Aveda Sap Moss pre poo,conditioned with silicon mix, and toped off wit my leave-ins salerm21 and a tiny bit of mango butter. I know it may sound excessive but it works like a charm for me. I couldn't keep my hands out of my hair. It was so soft up untill my next shampoo.

I had my softest rollerset with my last wash and the only thing I did differently was prepoo with Aveda's Shampure and completely wet each section of hair that I roll with the water bottle. It took me much longer to dry, completely wetting each section, but I think that made it softer.

Shampoo w/Nexxus Therappee, DC w/Silicone Mix and add Ego Boost only to my ends and Sedal Hydraloa w/a little of Jojoba oil as my leave-in all over = super soft moist sets and BLING!!

For a super soft/moisturized rollerset, I would recommend using Paul Mitchell's Instant Moisture Shampoo and Instant Moisture Daily Treatment, and then setting with Regis Olive Oil Leave-in. Another combination of products that you could use are Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo and Moisture Balancing Conditioner. You can set with Rusk Smoother. HTH.

Back