Soft n Beautiful Relaxer

Edie

Do any of you ladies use Soft n Beautiful Botanicals Relaxer? Could you tell me about your experience? Did it make your hair dry? Have any of you texturized with it?

I used it about 6 or 7 years ago. I didn´t know much about hair then but I remember that I had no burning and my hair felt very nice. It was also not as straight as I was used to then.
HTH

I currently use it and I really like it. It's sensitive scalp and I never burn. It gets my hair really silky and straight. It also seems to last longer than other relaxers that I have had.

GlamourGirl said:
I currently use it and I really like it. It's sensitive scalp and I never burn. It gets my hair really silky and straight. It also seems to last longer than other relaxers that I have had.

Do you have a problem with dryness?

Edie said:
Do you have a problem with dryness?

No I don't think it makes my hair dry at all. It makes it really soft. I've had that dry problem with motions, but this one seems to do the opposite.

I just use it last night and I really like it. My scalp tends to burn easily and I have never been burned by this one. It is very easy to use and the results seem to last a long time for me. My hair is never dry with it compared to some of the other relaxers I have used.

Edie said:
Do any of you ladies use Soft n Beautiful Botanicals Relaxer?
Yes, I've been using it for almost three years and love it.

Could you tell me about your experience? Did it make your hair dry?
It's gentle, doesn't heat up or burn. I love the fact that it's got aloe in it, which keeps my hair from drying out. The kit contains neutralizing shampoo, but doesn't have a reconstructor. I deep condition after neutralizing, then use the leave-in included in the kit.

Have any of you texturized with it?
No, I straighten.

I used it this past weekend. It straightened my hair well. I didnt experience any unusual dryness. I think I'll use it again.

All i use is soft n beautiful relaxer at home and I really like it a lot. it is my staple relaxer. I coat my relaxed hair with olive oil and when I relax my hair is smooth, shiny, and bouncy.

Back