Sofn'free n' pretty GroHealthy

Natural Glow

Has anyone used these products? I guess they are new and they are supposed to address different issues little black girls have with their hair. I have some samples of all of their products but I'm still deciding on if I like them or not. So...any users?

http://www.mmproducts.com/brand-grohealthy.php
product_grohealthy.jpg

nope, but I have been trying to find softn'free for a while now. I use to have a curl by them in my hair and loved it. Where did you find this?

Well I won these from entering into a sweepstake but I see the regular sofn'free stuff in the Dollar General around here. Havent seen these in stores around here yet. I think their website shows where the products are sold. Also I think you can buy them off their website.

I've seen these products in wal-mart around here in VA. I think I tried the olive oil lotion, is it, on my son's hair. Didn't really like it to much. But you never know might work great on your hair:yep:

i wanted the olive creme but could never find it. my mom uses the one that has something to do with the nape but i dont know how thats going for her.

I've tried the Olive Oil detangler, and it's really really really good, probably the best detangler I've ever bought... but I'm going to take a break so I can try some others :grin:

I loooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeee the products..... The products are cheap, doesn't have mineral oil, no petroleum jelly, and moisturize like a charm. I tried the thick and healthy olive oil cream, Olive oil Growth oil (and i still use it right now as a sealant), and the temple and nape Balm is nice too. I really love this stuff enough said.

I am going to try the Olive Oil Growth Lotion next, because it seem to have garlic in it. The claims also says it helps with breakage, shedding, and flaking too.

it's a really nice line. i don't have little ones but i reviewed the line for my blog and had one of my friend's that has a little girl try it out and she really likes it. i use the almond creme temple balm for my edges from time to time and i really like it.

Back