sodium laurel sulphate in shampoos

brenda55

I have many shampoos in my closet, and all of them but 1 has sls in it. Currently i am recovering from hair breakage due to overlapping and using two diffrent chemicals in my hair. Has anyone tried aubrey's? can some one tell me how this shampoo has worked for them.
rosebud.gif

I had a sample of some aubrey shamp (cant remember the name, but i told the lady send me the shamp for dry hair) and It actually dried my hair out!!!
Non SLS shamps are Creme of nature, white bottle green writing (my personal fav)
Breakthru shamp.. leaves my hair feeling likee i already conditioned it..
others like the old L'anza Proetin Plus shamp (i haven't tried it yet).

Oh my beana3!! thats not good. I am going to order cream of nature in the green bottle....i still have relaxer in my hair. Where the hair broke of, there is no relaxed hair. Its all natural hair...lol....i am taking it all in stride, until it grows back..taking evening primrose 500 mg, gnc ultra nourish hair and gnc womans ultra mega dietary supplement.
rosebud.gif

I can definitely vouch for the 2 that beana recommended. The breakthru is good to use when you don't have much product on your hair but the CON does clean very well even though it contains no sulfates.

Back