So whats up with this Curlynikki post?

curlytwirly06

So, Jouelzy posted her video in response to the CurlyNikki shenanigans earlier today. Shortly after that CurlyNikki posted this:

2vjolly.jpg

ofty0o.jpg

I thought the timing was very ironic and almost uncanny. What are the odds of them posting this the SAME day Jouelzy posts her response right? Right. Ok, follow me ya'll *Messy Mya voice*

Apparently, Jouelzy didn't write none of that and its from an email she sent in 2012. They spelled her name wrong and it just doesn't sound like anything she would write. Why would Jouelzy say that she was making her hair be a desirable curl. Read Tweets from bottom to the top.

dgqmbs.jpg

ojmbfl.jpg

. . CurlyNikki, girl. What's up? If you were trying to do damage control by using Jouelzy (which is the wrong person to do that with), your plan has backfired girl

(This post was taken from another forum, I happened to see it and wanted to share.)

EDIT: Sorry for re-posting I did not mean to! Mods if you can please delete the other thread!

I am really hoping that Nikki stops this mess. She has way to many degrees to be acting so foolish and unrefined. I really hate that after all this mess that Sarah woman created its us black women arguing and yelling at each other while she sits back , grins, and racks up clicks. I am really disliking Nikki for being so trifling about all of this. I should have jumped ship on her blog after all that BGLH stuff when she went off on BGLH and had her followers go off on BGLH when they got mad that Nikki was stealing content and not giving credit were it was due. Before I was just irritated with this woman. Now I am irate and regret every single click I gave her. She is feeding into the divide among black woman. She has us going at each other. I cant stand this.

I agree it is messy and not very professional at all.

Maybe CN feels a way about this vlogger coming for her.

This is all a mess!

This is just going from bad to worse. I guess when you are tumbling you have to acquire as much crap as you can while you fall to your demise.

Excuse me...

Who has time for all this mess and foolishness??? I hate messy women. This is so catty and juvenile. I'm not sure who this curly nikki broad is, but she is pitiful. This is drama, and it what makes my head hurt. I can't deal...

Stay sucka free... :perplexed

Really, Curly Nikki, REALLY?!

CN is trifling, petty and angry at the fact that so many black women are not drinking that so-called "tea" she was spilling.

I thought this has already been established.

Last edited:
Back