So,,what product have you returned lately? And why?

genesis132

I thought this would be a fun thread...
Lately, I have been buying WAY too many hair products.
So I was at the BSS today or yesterday (it's early in the morning now:spinning:)...I end up buying some of that pony braiding hair cause I thought it was cute(6 packs @ 4.99 a piece).
WHY in the heck did I do that for? MY HAIR IS ALREADY BRAIDED IN LONG KINKY TWISTS!!! :lachen:
So I hopped back in the car (knowing good and well gas is high and I drive a SUV) and drove back to the BSS store 1 hour later to exchange it (they don't give refunds of course:wallbash:)....
But I did exchange for a big bottle of ORS Replenshing Conditioner (can't go wrong with that) and some ORS Hair Mayo.
Last week, I shipped Cathy Howse's Dew Mist, Deep Conditoner and Lotion back with a quickness! I realized I didn't need it after buying Ovation Cell Therapy kit (which I've been using for about a month now..so far, so good).

My next return is a hot roller set I bought from Sally's about 2 weeks ago. I just don't need it yet :nono:.

SO LADIES, WHAT HAVE YOU BOUGHT LATELY AND IS GOING RIGHT BACK TO THE STORE WITH A QUICKNESS?? and why...

Last edited:
chi iron guard. fried my scalp (literally) and i didnt even have the flat iron near my roots.

oh, and some conditioner i bought from bath and body works cause it was june and i was in the buy nothing challenge.

Tresemme Moist Curls conditioner. There was nothing moist about my curls after using this stuff :nono: My hair was so dry, it made noise.

I never give anything back and if by some miracle I do return something, I end up buying more crap LOL

However I did THROW AWAY a big bottle of sulfer that cost me like $18 cuz of shipping and handling. It did wonders for somebody I met online and her hair grew very long, but I broke out like a teenager and got a rash on my neck after 2 weeks of applying this stuff :sad: I threw it out, didn't want to give that stuff to somebody else.

I also gave away a big bottle of Amla Oil because it smelled like a wet donkey

I never give anything back and if by some miracle I do return something, I end up buying more crap LOL

However I did THROW AWAY a big bottle of sulfer that cost me like $18 cuz of shipping and handling. It did wonders for somebody I met online and her hair grew very long, but I broke out like a teenager and got a rash on my neck after 2 weeks of applying this stuff :sad: I threw it out, didn't want to give that stuff to somebody else.

I also gave away a big bottle of Amla Oil because it smelled like a wet donkey

:lachen::lachen: caught in the rain

Motions Moisture Plus.... Took it back to CVS cause I just can't get down with the ingredients. My hair likes a little mineral oil, but all this conditioner is, is mineral oil, lanolin, lanolool (WTF is that???), petrolatum and other chemicals. WTH?

I don't even know why I got it in the first place. Usually when I leave the store after buying hair stuff, I'm excited and happy. When I left with MMP, I was like :ohwell:

That's how I KNEW I had to take it back!!!

Im bringing this lousy Ion Hard Bonnet Hair Dryer back to Sally's. It gets to hot for my taste, makes a whole lot of noise and was not worth my $44 dollars. I bought it for a dumb reason though (pink hard top :ohwell::lachen::ohwell:)...smh @ myself.

Motions Moisture Plus.... Took it back to CVS cause I just can't get down with the ingredients. My hair likes a little mineral oil, but all this conditioner is, is mineral oil, lanolin, lanolool (WTF is that???), petrolatum and other chemicals. WTH?

I don't even know why I got it in the first place. Usually when I leave the store after buying hair stuff, I'm excited and happy. When I left with MMP, I was like :ohwell:

That's how I KNEW I had to take it back!!!

:nono: You already knew lol.

I exchanged Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Mist for Suave Humectant after it burned my scalp. I should've went with my initial reaction after smelling that extremely strong alcohol smell.

Im bringing this lousy Ion Hard Bonnet Hair Dryer back to Sally's. It gets to hot for my taste, makes a whole lot of noise and was not worth my $44 dollars. I bought it for a dumb reason though (pink hard top :ohwell::lachen::ohwell:)...smh @ myself.

Don't feel too bad because I was definitely tempted to buy that pretty pink dryer. I'm attracted to anything pink. Good to know that it's not a good buy.

mine broke (stupid PLASTIC hinges) the other day after 92 days. with a 90 day return policy.

:wallbash:

I thought this would be a fun thread...
Lately, I have been buying WAY too many hair products.
So I was at the BSS today or yesterday (it's early in the morning now:spinning:)...I end up buying some of that pony braiding hair cause I thought it was cute(6 packs @ 4.99 a piece).
WHY in the heck did I do that for? MY HAIR IS ALREADY BRAIDED IN LONG KINKY TWISTS!!! :lachen:
So I hopped back in the car (knowing good and well gas is high and I drive a SUV) and drove back to the BSS store 1 hour later to exchange it (they don't give refunds of course:wallbash:)....
But I did exchange for a big bottle of ORS Replenshing Conditioner (can't go wrong with that) and some ORS Hair Mayo.
Last week, I shipped Cathy Howse's Dew Mist, Deep Conditoner and Lotion back with a quickness! I realized I didn't need it after buying Ovation Cell Therapy kit (which I've been using for about a month now..so far, so good).

My next return is a hot roller set I bought from Sally's about 2 weeks ago. I just don't need it yet :nono:.

SO LADIES, WHAT HAVE YOU BOUGHT LATELY AND IS GOING RIGHT BACK TO THE STORE WITH A QUICKNESS?? and why...

I just returned the roller set yesterday at Sally's...with no problem. I love buying hair products from Sally's because they DO give refunds....unlike those Korean BSS:perplexed.

I don't return hair products; but I will give them away to someone who likes them or trash them. I will not use the Indian powders again. My hair was a horrible mess. Even after DCing a few times. The tangles were just stoo00pid crazy to get out!

I bought the Conair Ionic Hair Styler from Wal-Mart. I recently returned it because it would pull out my hair much more than a blowdryer comb attachment, and didn't get close enough to the root.

Afterwards, I went to Sally's and bought some new conditioner (Silk Elements), relaxer, heat protectant, etc.

Back