So, What Do I Do Now?

Opal1821

I'm getting ready to go back to school this coming weekend, and I want my hair to look nice. Currently, I have braids about the size of a pencil with curly loose ends. The style looked nice, but it's gotten a bit old with the washing after 4 weeks. I was going to take out the braids today and wash my hair then relax it on Weds eve. However, I don't know what to do with my hair until then because I have to go to work with 15wks worth of new growth. I was going to have my friend do Bantu knots, but I'm concerned the stylist won't be able to determine where my new growth ends as easily. Should I flat iron it? or maybe roller set it and flat iron the roots? Or maybe I'll just take out the front, and have my braider redo them. :ohwell: Help!!!!

i say take them out, wash, rollerset and flat iron the roots

ot just wear the braids up and put a scarf at the roots area, so that they're not visible.

Thanks ladies for the suggestions. I think I'll do the rollerset like both of you posted. It's time to get the relaxer!

CarLiTa said:
i say take them out, wash, rollerset and flat iron the roots

ot just wear the braids up and put a scarf at the roots area, so that they're not visible.

Even though I decided to take them out, you just gave me a cute new style idea!:)

Back