SO turns to LHCF for help! LOL!

lunabelle

So, my SO knows I'm a hair fanatic and my addiction to this forum, but I never thought he was really listening when I'd tell him of all the great advice here....

So, last night he says "Hey babe I'm thinking about growing my hair back out for the winter..do you think you could ask your girls on your hair board(as he calls it) what i can use in my hair to keep it curly and moisturized but not stiff and greasy? You know I want that natural look(big ole' grin with puppy dog eyes)." He has medium 3c/4a hair. Any suggestions ladies?

I still can't believe he asked me that. It's kinda cute though:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Awwwwwwww hehe that's cute! I'm not too familiar with 3c but I do have 4a. I use a rosewater/glycerin mix and some leave in. But he might not want to smell flowery. lol

Awwwwwwww hehe that's cute! I'm not too familiar with 3c but I do have 4a. I use a rosewater/glycerin mix and some leave in. But he might not want to smell flowery. lol
Thanks for the suggestion, maybe I can substitute the rosewater for something else, so it won't smell so girly...

BTW: I'm glad you put the disclaimer under your SN...girl, i thought you meant pot too,:lachen: but hey i wasn't judging you...

Tell him all he needs is a good handful of Pantene Curl conditioner. Make sure he leaves it in his hair after he showers-do not rinse out.
The end!

Doesn't even have to be necessarily Pantene... Just a good conditioner and not only will his curls pop, they will be soooo soft and moisturized. (The Pantene makes your hair smell so good too/not girly)

Now, lol, if he wants to get a little girly about it.. he can add some gel to keep the curls.. lol and maybe some serum.. lololol but that's all going a little too far..

Tell him all he needs is a good handful of Pantene Curl conditioner. Make sure he leaves it in his hair after he showers-do not rinse out.
The end!

Doesn't even have to be necessarily Pantene... Just a good conditioner and not only will his curls pop, they will be soooo soft and moisturized. (The Pantene makes your hair smell so good too/not girly)

Now, lol, if he wants to get a little girly about it.. he can add some gel to keep the curls.. lol and maybe some serum.. lololol but that's all going a little too far..
Wow! that's easy. I'm sure he'll appreciate that. Thanks!!

Back