So Surprised by So Sexy

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I bought the Glossing Conditioner, the Nourishing Conditioner, and the leave-in detangler. The ingredient list is pretty good. I've read raves on here and on MUA about the conditioners and people go crazy over the smell. The smell is very potent and kind of perfumey to me. I almost took them back but after using the Glossing Condish & Detangler last night, I could not ignore how soft my hair was feeling today. I plan to keep these around. :yep:

Oh, for those unfamiliar these are from Victoria's Secret.

DH loves the smell of SO Sexy. He was sick a few days ago but once he could smell again, he was all in my head. I have a little nourishing condish in my hair right now with coconut oil.

I did a cowash a few days ago and when I was about to detangle, I got a long work call.....so I just added coconut oil, pinned it up and went to bed. I woke up with very soft hair...which is usually dried out in the a.m. so I have been using it for a few days as a leave-in.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE VS So Sexy Hair Care. I got home 30 minutes ago from stocking up so I don't run out. I am trying to find a regime that works for me......and this is staying in the mix!!!

I got the Shine Serum, Straightening balm, and instant detangler. My hair was soooo fresh after my rollerset.

I'm just mad DH wasn't sniffin me

Back